This article will give you tips and tricks for Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 including Galaxy Tab 4 Main Specs as well as both Windows/Mac Soulution for watch all kinds of media files on Galaxy Tab 4
anytime and anywhere.
Next-generation Galaxy tablet series delivers exceptional multimedia experience for the whole family in a sleek, lightweight design
Inspiring Mobile Freedom in Your Life
* Perfect for all ages, Samsung’s next-generation Galaxy Tab4 line offers an exceptional multimedia experience in a more premium and portable design, making it ideal for viewing or sharing content with friends and family.
Rich Multimedia Experience
* Available in 10.1-inch, 8.0-inch and 7.0-inch screen sizes, the Galaxy Tab4’s vivid WXGA display with a 16:10 screen ratio provides users with a brilliant viewing experience while watching videos, playing games, or reading digital contents.
* With Multi Window functionality, users are able to seamlessly switch between apps and windows, as well as drag and drop contents with ease.
Fun & Shareable Services
* The new Galaxy Tab4 line is perfect for the whole family as it comes equipped with a number of fun and shareable services allowing users to access content and stay connected with friends wherever they are, including:
1. Group Play: Share and play music, documents and games with friends in realtime
2. Samsung Link: Share and play content across smart devices anytime, anywhere
3. WatchON: Watch TV shows and movies on any device, anywhere in your home or on the go.
* Availability of features and functions listed above may be differed by device type or regions.
Not all services will be provided. Please check product specification sheet for each product for details.
Sleek & Portable Designs
* The Galaxy Tab4 line all feature a textured, premium look and feel back cover.
* With a slim design and weights, the Galaxy Tab4 10.1-inch, 8-inch and 7-inch models provide maximum portability while still allowing users to enjoy beautiful screens.
The new Samsung Galaxy Tab4 line will be offered in a choice of Black or White globally beginning in 2Q, 2014.
Galaxy Tab4 10.1 Product Specifications
Galaxy Tab4 8.0 Product Specifications
Galaxy Tab4 7.0 Product Specifications
How to share and play videos on Samsung Galaxy Tab 4?
With AllShare Play, one Samsung unique feature, you can wirelessly share music, picture and movies with other Samsung devices and listen to music, view pictures, or watch movies with your family and friends. AllShare cast, now Samsung Link, will connect to a large TV to mirror the screen of your Tab 4, perfect for gaming of video playback. It is quite likely too that you will use the Tab 4 for movie playback when taking a plane, traveling on a train or other public vehicles as it has a 7.0, 8.0, or 10.1-inch big screen and supports full 1080P HD video playback, a MicroSD memory card slot for additional storage and sound alive technology for an improved audio experience.
What about video and audio files Galaxy Tab 4 does not natively support?
Though Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 is compatible with many video and audio formats, what if you attempt to watch Blu-ray and DVD movies as well as HD videos including MXF, MOV and AVCHD recordings on this tablet? Here we offer you same tips about transcoding BD/DVD movies and HD videos to Galaxy Tab 4 acceptable file type so that you could enjoy movies and videos on this portable device smoothly.
Tip 1: Put and Play Blu-ray and DVD videos on Galaxy Tab 4
How to enable 1080p Blu-ray and DVD movies playable on Galaxy Tab 4? You need remove the disc protection and convert BD/DVD movies to Galaxy Tab 4 playable MP4 video format.
Here Pavtube BDMagic (Win/Mac) can make great quality copies of your Blu-rays and DVDs for viewing on Galaxy Tab 4 with high quality image and great audio/video synchronization.
Tip: If you only want to convert DVD to play on Galaxy Tab 4, try Pavtube DVDAid (Win/Mac).
Tip 2: Transfer Blu-ray and DVD movies to Galaxy Tab 4 for playing with Multi-tracks
Pavube ByteCopy (Win/Mac) features powerful BD/DVD ripping capability with keeping multiple audio tracks/subtitles.
Tip 3: Make all kinds of video files playable on Galaxy Tab 4
In attempt to watch various HD videos, like MT2, M2TS, VOB, AVCHD, MOV, MOD, MXF, TiVo and MPG, as well as Blu-ray and DVD videos onto Galaxy Tab 4, you should convert them to Galaxy Tab 4 compatible format before file transferring.
Here you are highly recommended to use Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate or iMedia Converter for Mac and convert those unsupported files into a format ((e.g. H.264 MP4) that compatible with your Tab 4 device.
Tip 4: Get DRM-protected iTunes M4V videos playable on Galaxy Tab 4
To get the DRM protected iTunes videos and Galaxy Tab 4, you'll need to strip DRM from them first along with some help of these bundled software.
Video Converter Ultimate($65) + Vidpie($29) = Only $74.9, Save $19.1
BDMagic($49) + Vidpie($29) = Only $49.9, Save $28.1
DVDAid($35) + Vidpie($29) = Only $49.9, Save $14.1