Wanna watch FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 videos with your Surface Pro 2 on the hand? Let's learn how to convert and tranfer World Cup to Surface Pro 2 here.
2010 World Cup South Africa was impressed everyone. Now with waiting for four years, FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 is coming soon. The FIFA World Cup 2010 was held in South Africa, between 11 June and 11 July 2010, while the World Cup 2014 will be hosted by Brazil from 12 June to 13 July 2014, in the format of the tournament involves 32 teams.
As a football addict, are you ready for the moment? For some reasons, most of us may not watch this game at on the spot. But it is also a good choice to watch 2014 FIFA World CUP Brazil with your
Surface Pro 2 on your hand.
Aside from FIFA official football app, Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate is also a perfect way to help you play 2014 World Cup if you have not time to watch the live telecast. It is an ideal tool to convert almost any video including Blu-ray and DVD discs to Surface Pro 2 highly compatible video files.
Supporting multithreading and batch conversion, this Surface Video Converter works perfectly on converting standard video formats and HD video formats to all regular video formats like MP4, MOV,
MKV, FLV, AVI, WMV, MPG, ASF, etc. with smart video editing features, fast speed and high video quality. The equivalent Mac version is Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac. Just download the right version and follow the below guide.
Download the 2014 World Cup Video Converter:
Free Trial Video Converter Ultimate Free Trial iMedia Converter for Mac
Watch and Play the Greatest World Cup Matches on Surface Pro 2
1. Install and Launch Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate, click "Add Video" icon to import source World Cup Brazil 2014 Video files.
2. Click "Format" bar, follow "Windows > Microsoft Surface Windows RT H.264 Video (*.mp4)". The output videos could fit on Surface Pro 2 perfectly. If you like, you can click "Settings" to change the video encoder, resolution, frame rate, etc. as you wish.
3. Start the conversion.
4. Transfer the result videos to your Surface Pro 2 Tablet via USB cable.
So there you have it. Pretty simple! In this way, you can easily and fast enjoy 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil on Surface Pro 2 Windows Tablet without problems.
1. You can add more than two videos at one time.
2. Rename the video name and artist name for converted FIFA World Cup 2014 video.
3. Preview videos before converting.
4. Capture wonderful screen from World Cup Brazil video by clicking "Capture" button.
If your movie isn’t already in one of the supported formats or it’s still on a DVD or Blu-ray, pls try it to encode these movies to play on your Surface Pro 2 tablet with ease. And check out Microsoft Surface Column to learn more.