Watching your purchased DVD movies on Galaxy Tab S 10.5 can be a hassle, but it's not impossible. This article will address the issue by ripping DVD to Galaxy Tab S 10.5 playable video.
Galaxy Tab S 10.5 Review
The Galaxy Tab S 10.5 offers a 10.5-inch Super AMOLED display, 2,560 x 1,600 pixel resolution features an octa-core Exynos 5420 SOC, 3GB of RAM, 2.1MP front-facing camera, 8MP rear camera with LED flash, and Android KitKat with Samsung’s latest Magazine UX.
Watching Movies on Galaxy Tab S 10.5 Would be Nice
The new Galaxy Tab S is a very good portable media player for watching movies, you can also play DVD on Galaxy Tab S 10.5 even it has no DVD-ROM yet. How come?
It is obvious that we cannot make a disc rotate on a tablet without a DVD drive (and player hardware). So it is a pity to say in other words that nobody can play DVD disc on Galaxy Tab S 10.5 directly. However Pavtube DVDAid comes as a helper to assist you to fast convert DVD movies with excellent output video quality for putting your precious DVD discs to Galaxy Tab S 10.5. In case you have some long journeys and want to watch them in the airport waiting on your flight. To bring more convenience to Galaxy Tab S 10.5 users, I will make a brief share with all of you.
Preparations for DVD to Galaxy Tab S 10.5 Backup:
1. DVD disc ready for backup
2. DVD ripper for Galaxy Tab S 10.5- Pavtube DVDAid (If you are using a Mac and want to convert DVD movies to Galaxy Tab S 10.5 on Mac, please turn to DVDAid for Mac.
How to rip your purchased DVD movies to Galaxy Tab S 10.5 in clicks
Step 1. Run DVD to Galaxy Converter; load DVD movies
Click the disc button to browse and import DVD disc from ROM, or load the ISO/IFO files that you want to convert.
Pavtube DVDAid will detect and list the main title (the full length of this movie with all the chapters) and check it by default. So just keep it untouched and let’s move on to Step 2.
Step 2. Choose export format
You can click the dropdown menu between “Format” and “Settings”, you will see many presets sorted of different device models and programs.
Here "Samsung > Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Video (*.mp4)" is a suitable format for Galaxy Tab S 10.5.
Step 3. Adjust specs or edit video before conversion
Click “Settings” button to configure target file quality. After entering “Profile Settings” panel, you are allowed to adjust video and audio parameters such as bit rate, frame rate, sample rate, etc..
Here, you can set video size to "1280*800" for playing DVD video on Galaxy Tab S 10.5 with 2560 x 1600 resolution. Generally speaking, the higher video bit rate will result in the larger output file size, and vice versa.
Step 4. Start conversion
Now hit the big red “Convert” to start converting purchased DVD movies to MP4 with best settings for playback on Galaxy Tab S 10.5.
After the conversion, you can get the converted DVD rips in *.mp4 format by clicking the “Open” or “Open output folder” icon.
Transfer videos, music, photos from PC to Galaxy Tab S 10.5
1. Not a Galaxy Tab S user? It doesn't matter, Pavtube DVDAid also supports "common" video formats like MOV, M4V, MP4 and has presets for all the models of iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch and Apple TV, or Samsung Galaxy Tab, Galaxy Note, Xperia Series, BlackBerry, etc., so you should be able to create files compatible with your Windows/iOS based devices and other Android devices.
2. If you have plenty of Blu-ray discs and want to watch them on your Galaxy Tab S 10.5 and Galaxy Tab S 8.4, read the guide here.
3. If you want to convert all kinds of videos (including MKV, AVI, Tivo, VOB, FLV, MPG, DVD, Blu-ray, ISO, IFO, etc.), a software can be completely solved, it is Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate.