This article shows you how to sync and transfer Godzilla movie from iTunes store to HDTV via WD TV Live (Plus, Hub) for better visual enjoyment.
WD TV Live is really a gorgeous HD media player. With it, you can easily play your personal and Internet media files on your TV's big screen. So it will be a delightful experience to enjoy your
movies purchased from iTunes like Godzilla on your HDTV via WD TV Live.
The way to play Godzilla on Samsung or Philips HDTV is very different from that of Apple TV. Because Apple ID cannot be used on these TVs and most importantly, iTunes movie Godzilla are protected
by DRM which makes it incompatible with HDTV even though you copy and transfer them by WD TV Live. The only way to watch Godzilla on non-Apple TV is to remove DRM from it and convert it to
unprotected formats like MP4.
Here Pavtube ChewTune stands out as the leading DRM Removal Software for iTunes videos including movies, music videos and TV shows for long. It is famous for its amazing fast speed to remove DRM from iTunes videos so as to get them compatible with WD TV Live. (Read Top 5 Best DRM Removal Tools Review)
See unique features of ChewTune in the below:
- Legally strip DRM copy protection from Digital Copy, WMV, and M4V
- Record DRM media to iOS/Android/Windows devices supported file type
- Change DRM files to any regular format you want with original quality 100% kept
- Support files downloaded from iTunes, Amazon Video on Demand, Blockbuster, etc.
- Support batch conversion and auto-shutdown computer after conversion
Now you can just get the program and follow the easy operation steps to change your iTunes DRM-ed M4V movie Godzilla to DRM-free videos for WD TV Live.
Transfer iTunes movie and Digital Copy to Kindle Fire HDX
- Get Nexus 6 and Nexus 9 to play purchased or rented iTunes movies
Tips and preparations:
1. Make sure that your computer is authorized by source iTunes videos, that is to say you can play the source iTunes movies in iTunes without trouble.
2. Allow the audio driver installed during the Pavtube ChewTune installation.
3. Close iTunes before running the top DRM Removal Converter when converting iTunes M4V movies.
Remove DRM from Godzilla and convert it for watching on HDTV via WD TV Live (Plus, Hub)
Step 1: Start the Top DRM removal software(If you are a Mac user, please turn to ChewTune for Mac), hit the "Add Video" or "Add from folder" button and browser the source iTunes videos location for loading.
- ByteCopy($42) + ChewTune($29) = Only $54.9, Save $16.1
- Video Converter Ultimate($65) + ChewTune($29) = Only $74.9, Save $19.1
- BDMagic($49) + ChewTune($29) = Only $49.9, Save $28.1
- DVDAid($35) + ChewTune($29) = Only $49.9, Save $14.1
Step 3. From the "Format" drop-down list, choose suitable profile for WD TV Live (Plus, Hub). Here I suggest you choose "Common Video > H.264 Video(*.mp4)" as output format.
Optional - If you like, you could adjust profile settings including video codec, bitrate, frame rate, etc to get better video and audio quality for watching iTunes movies on WD TV
Step 4. Hit the "Convert" button to start recording iTunes movie- Godzilla. After it finishes, click the "Open" icon to locate the recorded iTunes movie, and you are ready to transfer it to your
HDTV via WD TV Live (Plus, Hub), it's very eary.
Tip 1: Because of 1:1 video recording, it takes as long as the source movie length to finish the whole ChewTune DRM-free process, so if your source iTunes movies is about 1 hour, ChewTune needs more than 1 hour to complete the iTunes to WD TV Live recording. So if you wanna get a test before fully purchasing, it's better to select a small sample video for testing.
Tip 2: Since Pavtube ChewTune supports batch processing facility, you could import more than one DRM videos and run overnight, and you would get all videos recorded the next morning. Don't forget to set up Windows power options to never turn off monitor or never let the computer system standby.
Also, you can also stream your Blu-ray/DVD to Media Streamer for watching on HDTV.