Summary: DLNA does not support Blu-ray/DVD ISO streaming. To play ISO via DLNA, first you need
to rip ISO into a DLNA supported format.
Digital home entertainment has come a long way in a fairly short time, and it's now easy to stream music, video and other media around the house without any hassle. You would have the thoughts of streaming ISO via DLNA to HDTV sharing with family members and friends, however you may have difficulty realizing this goal. Or you can also streaming DVD or BD ISO image files via DLNA to Android, PC, HD TV, PS3/PS4, etc., however you may have difficulty realizing this goal. To do that, you'll need the Top ISO to DLNA video converter first. Here is the simple how-to.
Hot Search: ISO to MP4 | ISO to Surface Pro 4 | ISO to iPhone 6S | ISO to NAS for Roku 3 |
In fact, it is easy to stream Blu-ray/DVD ISO movies to DLNA compliant devices as long as you got a ISO Converter in hand. The article will tell you how to enjoy ISO files to use over DLNA while keeping the best quality. Here, I recommend you Pavtube BDMagic software, a professional yet easy-to-use DVD/BD ISO converter program, can help you effortlessly extract DLNA compatible H.264 MP4 videos from ISO image files with excellent output quality. Read the review.
- Easy-to-use: Not everyone is computerman. An intuitive interface and simple-to-operation feature can make a program more popular.
- Multiple-function: Rip any encrypted and region-locked Blu-ray/DVD or ISO/IFO to whatever format you want, like H.265, M3U8, MP4, MOV,etc. Convert 4K/SD/HD video in any format, including H.265, to another popular format.
- It provides kinds of optimal video presets for Android, iOS, Windows based portable devices like iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Google Nexus 7, Nook HD, Apple TV, Surface Pro, etc. as well HD TVs (Samsung TV, LG TV...) and Game Consoles (PS3, PS4, Xbox One, Xbox 360).
- Customize your personal video: Allows you to adjust your ISO video/audio parameters like bitrate, size to get the video you want. “Edit” icon offers you video trimming/cropping, subtitle adding, etc functions.
- GPU Acceleration: Based on Windows, if you plan to rip ISO to DLNA certified NAS in H.264 codec, you can get 6X times speed.
For Mac users, Pavtube Studio designed specialized Mac version - Pavtube BDMagic for Mac. It has updated to support El Capitan system that makes you convert ISO to DLNA on Mac without any hassle. And for feedback consumers, you
like its Facebook then you can get the the biggest discount.
Now get the right version product and follow the steps to backup ISO to DLNA.
Free download and install:
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-ripper/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-BDMagic/3000-7970_4-75922877.html
How to Convert ISO to DLNA Supported Video formats
Step 1: Load Blu-ray/DVD ISO movie
Run ISO to DLNA software on your PC or Mac. Then click "IFO/ISO" icon to load your ISO image files. As you see, you can directly load Blu-ray and DVD discs.. If there are several language subtitles in your ISO movies, you can select the language subtitle you want to show in your movie by “Subtitle”.
Step 2. Choose output format
The best format for DLNA streaming is MPEG-4 files. In the Profile box, switch to Common Video category, and choose MP4 Video as the output format.
Step 3. Start coverting ISO to DLNA
Finally, simply click the big "Convert" button to start encoding DVD/BD ISO files to a DLNA compatible MP4 video.
After the conversion, you can get the resulted videos from the output folder and then transfer and play the DVD/Blu-ray rips - ISO image files on any DLNA supported media device at ease.