SUMMARY:1Click DVD Converter is a flexible straightforward application for copying ripping your DVDs to PC and DVD formats and
this guide will show you the best 5 1Click DVD Converter alternatives.
1Click DVD Converter is a DVD to video converter. This software not only converts DVD movies to formats that playback on Apple iPod, iPad, and iPhone devices, it also converts DVDs to playback on other portable devices such as Archos 705, Creative Labs Zen Vision (Widescreen) or (M), Microsoft Zune (MPEG-4), Sony PSP, or DivX/MPEG-4 compatible video player. If you do not own any of the non-Apple devices then save yourself $10 and get 1Click DVD to iPod.
1Click DVD Converter has built-in functionality that ensures that your DVD movies are converted properly. The software can also copy and convert protected DVD movies as well as episodic DVDs.
Like all 1Click products, it is very easy to use and has advanced features for those who want more control over the conversion process.
* CPRx technology for converting newer DVD movies.
* Supports the most popular video players.
* Automatically selects the movie and adjusts the settings for best results.)
* Automatically converts episodes to a single file per episode.
* Blazing fast encoding – 3X faster than other types of encoders.
* Multi-threaded encoding supports multi-core processors
* Supports zoom for wide-screen to full-screen conversion.
* Video preview shows you exactly what the video will look like.
* Quality slider makes quality and file size adjustments easy.
* Supports both NTSC and PAL DVD movies.
* Convert DVDs movies to DivX compatible video files.
* Supports subtitle language selection.
* Works with Windows XP/7/8/10 (32/64 bit)
* Free Software Updates For A Year
* Free Technical Support
1Click DVD Converter is a good enough program to warrant a middling spot in our review of the best DVD copy software. It's easy to use and makes copies quickly and effectively. But it lacks some of the advanced features found in the programs that ranked higher in our lineup.
Why you need to find a 1Click DVD Converter Alternative?
While the core functionality of a DVD copier is present and works well, this program is missing some of the tools we look for in the best software. For example, you can't use this program to save a DVD's ISO file to your hard drive. An ISO file is the blueprint of a disc, and saving it to your computer creates a virtual disc that you can use in DVD player software. You could also use this file to burn a new copy of the disc without the original. This ability would be good for archiving your DVD libraries digitally.
So, just see our expert and unbiased review of the 1Click DVD Converter for 2016 as above and compare this years top ranked DVD copy software as alternatives to 1Click DVD Converter.
Part 1: 2016 Top 5 Alternatives To 1Click DVD Converter on Windows 10
No 1. Pavtube DVDAid (Win/OS X)
Pavtube DVDAid/DVDAid for Mac is a simple solution for DVD copying and DVD ripping in one product. You can use this app to make a complete disc copy or backup just the main movie title. Besides, its outstanding feature of ripping both protected and homemade DVD movies makes me love it more. DVDAid lets you enjoy DVD movies on any mobile device like iPhone 5S, iPad Aire, Galaxy S4, Kindle Fire HDX, PS3, PSP, Surface, and more. Surprisingly it adds H.265/HEVC as output video format in order to satisfy users who ask for high video quality. (Read reasons why we choose it)
No 2. Pavtube BDMagic (Win/OS X)
Pavtube BDMagic/BDMagic for Mac is a upgraded version of DVDAid. It is featured with all functions in DVDAid, what’s more, BDMagic accepts Blu-ray titles as input. Now you can backup and rip 2D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray and standard DVD to SD, High-Definition formats (H.265/HEVC, MKV, MP4, etc.) or even create 3D videos with excellent video/audio quality in fast conversion speed. Try this BDMagic by downloading a free trial here.
No 3. Pavtube ByteCopy
Pavtube ByteCopy/ByteCopy for Mac is considered as the best DVD lossless backup solution. Its powerful feature of backing up DVD collection to multi-track MKV without quality loss, ripping BD/DVD movies to MP4/MOV/AVI with multiple audio streams, and converting BD/DVD from hard discs to virtually any popular video and audio format allows you to watch movies on Apple iOS devices, Android OS devices, Windows devices, and more. In recent update, ByteCopy can support ripping Blu-ray/DVD movie to H.265/HEVC MP4 with better video quality. Download and install ByteCopy, and have a try of this wonderful DVD tool. (Read reasons why to choose)
No 4. bitRipper
bitRipper is FREE DVD to AVI software that allows you to back-up your DVDs as AVI files on the hard drive. It can be used for one-click ripping as good as for advanced modes. You are free to choose whether to use default configuration values or to set them manually.
No 5. AnyDVD
AnyDVD works in your computer's background to automatically remove the copy protection off a DVD movie, allowing you to rip the DVD onto your computer. You can also remove the RPC region code, thereby making the movie playable anywhere. AnyDVD also decrypts protected audio CDs, HD DVDs, and Blu-ray Discs (the latter two with AnyDVD HD). Additionally, AnyDVD can remove unwanted movie features, including subtitles and prohibition messages such as copyright and FBI warnings.
Part 2: Comparison of Top 5 Alternatives to 1Click DVD Converter
1Step DVD Copy Alternatives
|Pavtube BDMagic||Pavtube DVDAid||Pavtube ByteCopy||
|Supported Input Files|
|Protected DVD||Y||Y||Y||Need 3rd party app||Y|
DVD Copying Function
|Entire Copy DVD||Y||Y||Y||N||Y|
|Directly Copy DVD||Y||Y||Y||N||N|
|Supported Output Files|
Part 3: : Ultimate Alternative To 1Click DVD Converter On Windows 10
Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate is an all-in-one media solution that can alter 1Click DVD Converter to help users to convert DVD to AVI, MPEG on Windows 10.It equips with all the functions that 1Click DVD Converter alternatives introduced above have:
- Remove copy protection in Blu-ray/DVD discs including AACS, BD+, Region codes, ARccOS, etc.
- Rip Blu-ray/DVD to H.265, M3U8, MP4, MKV, MOV, M4V, AVI, WMV, FLV, ProRes, etc and other video format.
- Extract audio from Blu-ray/DVD disc to MP3, FLAC, M4A, AAC, OGG, iPhone Ringtone audio (M4R), Matroska Audio(MKA), etc.
- Provides optimized preset for iPhone 6S, Surface Pro 4, iPad Pro, PS3, PS4, FCP and other mainstreaming devices and video editors.
- Split and merge Blu-ray/DVD video.
- Trim and crop Blu-ray/DVD video.
- Adjust video/audio size, codec, bitrate, etc and display aspect ratio.
- Add external srt.ssa.ass subtitle to Bluray/DVD video.
- Batch convert Blu-ray/DVD to digital version.
- Fully compatible with Windows 2003/XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 8.1/Windows 10
Free Download and install:
Part 4: Conclusion
It shall be mentioned DVD rippers for 2016-2017 are only based on fair use. And all the 5 best DVD ripper software in 2016 have both pros and cons. You are advised to take an overall consideration regarding to their speed, quality, easiness and features prior to buying it. Anyway, it's worth your try as all of them are the 2016 best 1Click DVD Converter alternatives software for DVD ripping on your Windows or Mac.