Summary: Would you like to rip an entire TV Series disc set and convert the episodes to individual MP4 or AVI files? Today we’ll take a look at how to rip TV Series DVD to AVI, MP4 in separate episodes using Pavtube ByteCopy.
After collecting a lot of TV Series DVDs with your favorite movie shows, would you like to rip an entire TV Series disc set and convert the episodes to individual MP4, AVI files? If you're ever tried to copy a TV series DVD to your computer, you know how hard it is to get it split into individual episodes. In this article, I'll share a quick and easy way to rip individual episodes from TV Series DVD to AVI, MP4 in separate episodes.
To rip your DVD video to be sequenced and sorted by episode, you need to find a powerful DVD copying tool to help you. No worry, Pavtube ByteCopy is right for you which is is endowed with function for ripping desired episodes from a TV Series DVD. It is very easy to use, rips every of my discs, works reliably and updates frequently. It rips episodes from your DVD movies and convert them to virtually any popular video format like MP4, MOV, MKV, FLV, WMV, AVI, etc. In addition, the built-in video editor enables you to trim, crop, rotate, add watermarks, etc. to personalize your videos. The mac version is ByteCopy for Mac.
Free download and install:
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/bytecopy/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-ByteCopy/3000-7970_4-76158512.html
The episode ripping way is also applicable to sitcoms, music TV and TV Show DVDs.
1. Launch the program and add the movie you want to encode by clicking the “Load file(s)” icon on the main interface. You can see the chapter information of your TV Series DVD movies on the main interface after you loading to the program.
By default, the main Title is selected for editing and ripping, it will help you get rid of ads, opening theme song, ending song, NG and tidbits, etc.
Tips 1: Find and check one or more chapters related to this episode based on each chapter name, you can judge which to copy, and can rip one or more episodes from TV series DVD. At the bottom, you can select your desired subtitle and audio track.
Tip 2: To get the desired part, you can also click Edit to trim the videos. In addition, you can also crop, add watermarks, etc. to customize your videos.
Tips 3: By using Copy the entire disc feature of this DVD TV Series ripper, you can preserve the DVD’s original file structure without changing anything.
2. Click “Format”, you can find many video formats in the dropdown list, you can choose the one you need like “H.264 Video(*.mp4)” or “DivX AVI – Audio Video Interleaved(DivX)(*.avi)” from “Common Video” option.
3. Hit the “Convert” button to rip TV Series DVD to AVI or Mp4 format. Just wait a moment and then you can output the videos including all chapters of the episode you needed.
When the process is finished you’ll have a season’s worth of individual MP4 files. Once you’ve verified all the MP4 files are to your liking you may want to consider deleting the original DVD rip folders to free up some hard drive space. Now you’re ready to enjoy the series.