If you have got the Sony HXR-NX3D1 and often use it to edit with Premiere Pro, just read this article to transcode Sony MTS/M2TS to Premiere for smoothly importing.
Sony is doing pretty much the same thing with their consumer 3D camcorder, the Sony HDR-TD10 that also gets some additional features and is transformed into a pro model and more specifically the Sony HXR-NX3D1. The Sony HXR-NX3D1 professional 3D camcorder borrows several elements from Sony's NXCAM line, such as the HD native Exmor R CMOS sensor (1/4'', with ClearVid pixel array), the 12x Sony "G" lens (10x in 3D mode), and solid-state recording of AVCHD in many formats.
Most of us would choose AVCHD as the recording mode, which provides high quality videos. I use a Sony HXR-NX3D1 which shoots beautiful 3D AVCHD footage, and the editing program I use is Adobe Premiere Pro. However Premiere Pro can not recognize AVCHD footages, so I am googling for the easy way to import and edit Sony NX3D1 3D AVCHD MTS videos in Premiere Pro and find Pavtube MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac- the best AVCHD Converter for Sony HXR-NX3D1.
Hot Search: Import Blu-ray/DVD in PPC?|Import/Edit H.265 with PPC|Edit MP4 with PPC|Work 4K Video with PPC
With it you are able to fast convert Sony NX3D1 MTS videos to Premiere Pro editable video easily. Also it provides a high conversion speed and supports bath conversion. What’s more, its built-in video editor enables you custom MTS files freely.
Step-by-step guide on converting Sony HXR-NX3D1 MTS videos to Premiere Pro.
Step 1. Directly Download this mac-based program here to your Mac. Install and run it successfully.
Step 2. Add MTS file.
Use USB cable to hook your Sony NX3D1 to Mac and keep it on. Thus this camera will show as a hard drive icon on desktop.
Pls note the top left icons; you can click the first one to load individual MTS (real video clips), or click the second one to load the entire AVCHD folder. Wait a moment，source files will be load soon.
Step 3. Output Settings for Premiere Pro.
Click “Format” and choose Adobe Premiere -> MOV (AVC) (*.mov) / MPEG-2 (*.mpg), this is the best format for editing in Adobe Premiere Pro.
Note: If you want to output 3D video, you can also chooce "MOV Side-by-Side 3D Video/MOV Anaglyph 3D Video/MOV Top-Bottom 3D Video (*.mov)" format from "3D Video" option, this 3D H.264 MOV format is also supported by Premire Pro.
Step 4. Click "Convert" to start converting Sony HXR-NX3D1 MTS to MOV for Premiere Pro. Wait for a few moments, click “Open” to locate the converted video.
After format conversion finished, you can launch Premiere Pro and import the converted video clips for futher editing.
- Import MXF OP-Atom Files to Premiere Pro CC With Only Audio, Solved!
- Best Codec & Bit Rate Export Settings for YouTube in Premiere Pro CC
- Import iTunes DRM M4V Files to Adobe Premiere Pro for Editing
- Import and Edit Blackmagic 4K Ultra HD Prores with Adobe Premiere Pro CC
- How to Import/Edit Canon XF100 MXF to Adobe Premiere Pro on Mac for Best Workflow?
- Fail to Import MXF Files into Premiere Pro CC 2015, Solved!
- How to Load Sony 4K XAVC S to Premiere Pro for Best Editing Workflow?
- Adobe Effects CC 2015.3 FAQs and Known Issues
- How to Reinstall Premiere Pro CC 2015.2?
- Best Importing Settings of DJI Phantom 3/4 4K for Premiere Pro CC
- Import Galaxy S6/S7 Video to Premiere Pro CC