Here is a useful tutorial which will tells you the easy way to get your movies off of your DVD discs and onto your Microsoft Surface RT/Pro tablet for playback smoothly.
There are 2 editions of Microsoft Surface has been announced, the Surface RT and the Surface Pro. If you are still using a netbook/laptop and hesitating to get a tablet, this is the time and I totally recommend you to purchase a Microsoft tablet because this is an efficient and compact device. You can get the comfort and portability of a tablet, and still don't lose the high performance of a laptop. If you have many DVD collections, why don't you copy the DVDs to Surface RT/Pro? Maybe you just plan to do this, Please read the following article carefully.
Hot Search: Best DVD to Surface Converter|Install Flash Player on Kindle|Play HD Movies on Surface Pro|Play Amazon Instant Video on Surface
Surface RT/Pro isn't able to read DVD discs even DVD rips, what we need to do is, ripping and converting DVD movies to Surface RT/Pro supported video formats. Here is a step-by-step guide:
Step 1. Launch Pavtube DVD Ripper, which is the best DVD to Surface converter ( Mac version) on your computer, and then load your DVD movies into it.
Step 2. Choose the special preset for Surface RT/Pro.
Just follow "Windows > Microsoft Surface Windows RT H.264 Video (*.mp4)" which is the best video format for Surface RT/Pro playback. Also will give you full screen effect.
By clicking on "Settings", you will get the detailed information of the profile. Meanwhile, you are allowed to make some adjustments by yourself to get your wanted video quality. Or just keep the default.
Step 3. Start the conversion by clicking on "Convert" button on the interface of this DVD Surface Converter.
Read more: Review: Get Top 5 Best DVD Ripper Programs For You
After the above process, you could use a USB cable to transfer the converted DVD movies to Surface RT/Pro. Now, you can watch DVD films on Surface RT/Pro as you like. Hope this article really helps.
Here's a guide showing how to transfer videos to Surface tablet.
- How to Play Blu-ray/DVD Disc Movies on Surface Pro 4 Windows Mac?
- Play AVI (DivX, XviD) Video Files on Surface Pro 3, Pro 2 and Pro
- Transfer video, music, photo files to Surface 2 and Surface Pro 2
- Put/Move/Transfer Blu-ray and DVD ISO/IFO image files to Surface 2 or Surface Pro 2
- How to Enjoy and Play Blu-ray/DVD on Nexus 5X/6P
- Google Pixel C Supported File Formats and Transfer Video Audio to Pixel C
- Put MKV/AVI/VOB/ISO/Tivo/H.265 on Sony Xperia Z6
- How to Transfer Music, Video to Kindle Fire Tablet?
- Transfer 1080p videos and movies to Sony Xperia Tablet S
- How to transfer movie from Digital Copy to Google Nexus 10 tablet?