How to import your favorite DVD disk movies to FCP to make fantastic video with keeping multiple audio channels? ProRes Converter is a practical app helping you transcode DVD into to Multi-track
Apple ProRes for FCP with Timecode.
Final Cut Pro 6/7 gives Mac users the best way to edit their DVD movies. However, the best video format for editing in FCP 6/7 is Apple ProRes 422 (.mov), which uses I-frame–only (intraframe) encoding, providing faster rendering and real-time playback performance, and has a generous color sample ratio and bit depth, allowing for higher-quality rendering of visual effects. So, if you want to edit DVD movie, you shoud do DVD to Apple ProRes 422 conversion first.
But for people who want to edit DVD in FCP keeping the multiple audio/video track separately as original, the problems is that whether it's possible that not losing any tracks during conversion? Can we transcode DVD to Multi-audio track ProRes 422 for FCP on Mac?
Now, I recommend you a powerful DVD to Apple Multi-track ProRes converter for Mac – Pavtube ByteCopy for Mac. It is not only capable of helping you to transcode DVD discs to various output formats, but also it can transcode DVD to Apple Prores with multiple audio and subtitle tracks. Suppose you are good at both English and Francia, and want to preserve both of them from original DVD discs when converting, that is what Pavtube ByteCoy for Mac can do for you. And you can select the audio you want when enjoying movies.
Hot Search: 4K Video with FCP X|Edit H.264 with FCP X|Transcode MTS for FCP X Editing|Edit 4K XAVC S with FCP
Now let's download and install the software and follow the guide to see how it convert DVD to Apple Proes with multiple audio and subtitle tracks. Just refer to below details.
Step 1. Launch it and click Load Disc button to load DVD discs.
Step 2. Click "Format" to find "Multi-track Video" catalogue, select "Multi-track Apple ProRes 422(*.mov)" as output format.
With output default "Settings" you can get all audio tracks preserved. In addition, if you want more customization, you can also uncheck the audio tracks you do not need to output. Just find "Audio" under "Settings" button, then uncheck the undesired audio.
Step 3. Click "Convert" to start conversion, when completed, click "Open" to find the generated .mov files.
Obviously, it is easy to use software without any audio and video out of sync issue. You may wonder what else this software can do for you. Of course, it combines all features in Blu-ray/DVD Ripper for Mac, including various output formats selection, editing options support. Worthy to point out that it also supports lossless quality output.
1. Refer to the picture below to see how this cool mac dvd converting tool keep the timecode for FCP.
2. Besides multi-track Apple ProRes, Pavtube ByteCopy for Mac offers other options like multi-track MP4, multi-track MKV, multi-track MOV and for you to choose for playback or editing.
3. Pavtube DVDAid for Mac designs for users that do not need to deal with multi-track video/audio files.
4. Here is money-saving trip:
ByteCopy for Mac ($42) + iMedia Converter for Mac ($65) = Only $79.9, Save $27.1
ByteCopy for Mac ($42) + DVD Creater for Mac($35) = Only $44.9, Save $32.1
In this way, you can successfully convert DVD to Multi-track Apple ProRes for FCP with Timecode with Pavtube ByteCopy for Mac. Hope this guide helps!
- How to Import and Edit AVI Files with FCP X on Mac El Capitan/Sierra?
- Import MP4 Files to FCP X for Best Editing Workflow
- Best Workflow of Canon 5D Mark IV 4K MOV with FCP X
- Best Editing Workflow of Typhoon H 4K with FCP X on macOS Sierra
- Import DJI Inspire 1/1 Pro 4K to FCP 7 Editing on macOS Sierra
- How to Edit Sony FDR-AX35 4K XAVC S with FCP X on Mac OS X El Capitan?
- Transcode Sony XDCAM EX MP4 to Prores for FCP X Editing on Mac El Capitan
- How to Transcode 4K XAVC S to 4K Prores for FCP X on Mac El Capitan?
- Edit Sony PXW-X400 XAVC L with FCP X on Mac OS X El Capitan
- Transcode and Edit Sony Alpha 68 XAVC S with FCP X on Mac El Capitan
- Import 4K Footage to Final Cut Pro X/7/6