With Pavtube ByteCopy you can easily backup your favorite Blu-ray and DVD movies from physical disks to computer hard drive with original structure.
Many movies have released their Blu-ray and DVD versions on Amazon.com, such as Pacific Rim, Despicable Me 2, The Heat, Monsters University, etc, which adds more fun to our daily life so you can enjoy these hot movies. But as we all know, Blu-rays and DVDs are usually hard to be backed up due to region code and disc encryption protection, you’d better to use Pavtube BD/DVD copying program to remove the disc protection and copy source disc to computer hard drive with same structure preserved.
Full guide: Make 1:1 Copy Despicable Me DVD and Pacific Rim Blu-ray with Pavtube ByteCopy
Step 1. Install Pavtube ByteCopy on your Windows/Mac.
Pavtube ByteCopy for Windows/Mac is an excellent BD/DVD backing up tool that can make 1:1 copy of your source BD/DVD with original structure including extras and menus. Meanwhile, this app is regarded as a great BD/DVD ripping program to help users convert BD/DVD collections for new how tablets and smartphones including iPad mini, iPad Air, iPhone 5S, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Kindle Fire HDX 7, Google Nexus 7/10 and more.
Step 2. Launch the best BD/DVD backup tool, and load your Blu-ray or DVD movie from disc drive to the app.
Step 3. Click the “Browse” button to set output folder where you want to save the copied Blu-ray and DVD movies.
Step 4. Hit the Copy the entire disc icon on ByteCopy main interface and start Blu-ray/DVD backing up process.
1. If you’d like to copy only movie content and leave out the extras and commentary, the Directly Copy is exactly what you need, which copies intact .M2TS/VOB main movie from original BD/DVD disc without extras.
2. Pavtube ByteCopy allows users lossless backup Blu-ray/DVD to MKV with multiple audio tracks and subtitles as well as original chapter markers preserved.
- 3 Ways to Free Extract DVD subtitles to SRT
- Top 10 bitRipper Alternatives on Windows 10
- Rip 3D BD ISO to 3D SBS MKV/MP4 for VR Headsets
- Watch 3D Blu-ray in Google Daydream VR with Google Pixel XL
- Blu-ray VC-1 to H.264 MKV with Dolby TrueHD/DTS-HD Master Audio