With Pavtube DVDAid, you can convert DVD CD/ISO files to Microsoft RT devices (Surface RT, Asus VivoTab, Windows Phone 8) on Windows and Mac for watching freely.
I have Asus VivoTab, Nexus7, iPad, HTC one, windows phone 8 and som computers (PC with windows 7, 8) used for personal stuff and the phone is for work. I needed a software to rip cd's and convert dvd's iso to my windows rt device, mainly to play on my Asus VivoTab. Now I will share this guide helps relieve some frustrations on CD/DVD ISO files to Windows RT devices (Surface RT, Asus VivoTab, Windows Phone 8) for playback.
Hot Search: Best DVD to Surface Converter|Install Flash Player on Kindle|Play HD Movies on Surface Pro|Play Amazon Instant Video on Surface
To avoid scratches and make it easy for management, many people digitalize their physical CD/DVD discs into ISO image files and save them on a HDD or Server for convenient access. In this guide, we show you how to rip CD/DVD ISO files to Windows RT devices.
Pavtube DVDAid or DVDAid for Mac.
To be honest, the DVD to Windows RT Converter can help you rip and convert all the CD/DVD discs even DVD ISO/IFO image files Windows RT devices acceptable MP4 format easily for watching movie on Surface RT, Asus VivoTab, Windows Phone 8. Besides, the audio/video synchronization is very good, the size of the subtitles too. I like its excellent easy gui and suggested format templates.
Let's have a closer look at the basic steps.
1. Run Pavtube DVD to Windows RT Converter, and click “IFO/ISO” button to browse and import the CD/DVD ISO file that you want to convert for viewing on Windows RT devices (Surface RT, Asus VivoTab, Windows Phone 8).
2. Highlight the movie title you want to rip, and then you can click the dropdown menu after “Subtitles” and “Audio” respectively to select your wanted subs and audio track to be preserved in the resulted MP4 files.
3. Choose "Microsoft Surface Windows RT/Pro H.264 (*.mp4) Video" as target format from “Windows” pull down format presets. Or you can select other Windows 8 Tablets profile. Just search the device by enter the name in the serch box and find the profile.
4. Click "Settings" button to configure file quality for Windows RT devices. After entering “Profile Settings” panel, you are allowed to adjust video and audio parameters such as bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and more. The recommended video settings have been presetted.
If you prefer a much better video quality and don’t mind the output file size, you can rise the video bit rate higher. Generally speaking, the higher video bit rate will result in the larger output file size, and vice versa.
5. Click "Convert" button to start CD/DVD ISO to Windows RT devices Conversion.
As soon as the conversion is done, you can click “Open” button to get the generated MP4 files and transfer them to your device for playback with ease. Now you can watch CD/DVD ISO image files on Windows RT devices (Surface RT, Asus VivoTab, Windows Phone 8) as you like.
You can follow the easy steps to transfer converted videos to Windows RT tablet & phone:
1.Copy files onto a USB flash drive or memory card on your other computer.
2. Insert the USB flash drive or memory card into Windows RT devices.
3.Tap or click the notification that appears in the upper-right corner of the screen.
4.Tap or click Open folder to view files.
5.Select the files or folders you want to add to Surface, tap or click Home, and then tap or click Copy to.
6.Select a location. For example, choose Documents if the flash drive or memory card contains documents
- How to Play Blu-ray/DVD Disc Movies on Surface Pro 4 Windows Mac?
- Play AVI (DivX, XviD) Video Files on Surface Pro 3, Pro 2 and Pro
- Transfer video, music, photo files to Surface 2 and Surface Pro 2
- Put/Move/Transfer Blu-ray and DVD ISO/IFO image files to Surface 2 or Surface Pro 2
- How to Enjoy and Play Blu-ray/DVD on Nexus 5X/6P
- Google Pixel C Supported File Formats and Transfer Video Audio to Pixel C
- Put MKV/AVI/VOB/ISO/Tivo/H.265 on Sony Xperia Z6
- How to Transfer Music, Video to Kindle Fire Tablet?
- Transfer 1080p videos and movies to Sony Xperia Tablet S
- How to transfer movie from Digital Copy to Google Nexus 10 tablet?