Description: The Blu-ray to Kindle Fire HDX conversion guide or tutorial will show you how to convert Blu-ray to Kindle Fire HDX 7/8.9 video and play Blu-ray movies on Kindle Fire HDX smoothly step by step using the best Blu-ray ripper for Kindle Fire HDX.
It’s easy to see why Amazon has built a commanding lead in the Android tablet space. The hardware, design, components, software and a surprisingly useful tech support feature called May Day combine to provide a very pleasing mid-sized tablet experience. The Kindle Fire HDX 7-inch (which has a companion 8.9-inch version in the wings), is, for now, the reigning champ in power, performance and screen resolution. We can get better enjoyment if we copy Blu-ray to Kindle Fire HDX for watching.
Hot Search: Best DVD to Surface Converter|Install Flash Player on Kindle|Play HD Movies on Surface Pro|Play Amazon Instant Video on Surface
How to rip and copy Blu-ray to Kindle Fire HDX?
To play Blu-ray movies on Kindle Fire HDX android tablet, you will need to convert Blu-ray to Kindle Fire HDX supported MP4 format. Here, you are recommended to use Pavtube BDMagic. With this easy-to-use Blu-ray ripping tool, I fast ripped and converted Blu-ray movies to Kindle Fire HDX playable format MP4 and all files work perfectly on my Kindle Fire HDX. Awesome! Now I can play Blu-ray movies on Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 freely. In below article you would learn the easiest way to rip Blu-ray movies to Kindle Fire HDX with lossless quality.
How to Rip Blu-ray movies to Kindle Fire HDX with best quality?
1. Download, install and launch the best Blu-ray to Kindle Fire HDX Converter.
(If you are Mac users, try Pavtube BDMagic for Mac)
2. Load source Blu-ray movie.
Click this "Load Disc" button to browser to your disc drive and import your source disc.
3. Choose Kindle Fire HDX suitable format.
First of all, choose the wanted audio track from "Audio" drop-down list and desired subtitles from "Subtitle" tab.
Then hit the "Format" menu you could choose the Kindle Fire HDX optimized format. Choose "Android > Amazon Kindle Fire HD(*.mp4)". The preset is specially designed for Kindle Fire HD, but can could fit on the Kindle Fire HDX 7/8.9 perfectly.
4. Set profile presets (Optional)
Click the "Settings" icon on program interface, you are allowed to set presets to get better video and audio performance on your Kindle Fire HDX 8.9. You could adjust video and audio parameters including Frame Rate, Resolution, Aspect Ratio, Video Bitrate, Sample Rate, Channels and Audio Bitrate.
5. Start ripping.
Hit the "Convert" icon and start ripping Blu-ray movies to Kindle Fire HDX 8.9. After it finishes, you would get a created MP4 file in output destination. Now you are ready to transfer your Blu-ray movies to Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and watch them anytime and anywhere you like.
- Best Video Formats & Tips for Surface Pro 4/3/2/1
- Best Video Player Apps for Kindle Fire/Kindle Fire HD/Kindle Fire HDX
- Can I play Flash on Microsoft Surface RT/Pro Tablet?
- Is it possible to load TiVo TV Shows to Kindle Fire HD 7/8.9?
- Enjoy 1080p videos on Kindle Fire HD 8.9? Watch 720p videos on Fire HD 7?
- Download, Stream, and Tranfer Media Files to Amazon Kindle Fire HDX
- Transcode/Convert/Shrink HD Videos to Kindle Fire HDX on Mac 10.9 Mavericks
- Transfer ISO/IFO image files to Kindle Fire HDX on Windows 8.1/8/7
- How to Play HD/4K Videos on Sony Xperia Z4 Smoothly?
- Transfer HD Videos to Google Nexus 6/9