Want to play rental DVD movies on iPad/iPhone/iPod without Time limitation? Now simply follow this instruction to convert DVD to IOS supported video formats in several steps!
I have easy access to rental dvds, but not for long periods. Is it possible for ripping that allows me to watch them without limitation. I would like to get them storing on a nas and watching with xbmc on a raspberry pi on my tv. Now I'm looking for ways to backup the DVD movies onto iTunes, and then sync to my iPad/iPhone/iPod.
It is really great to enjoy favorite DVD movies on iPad & iPhone & iPod. However, it is reported that DVD image files can't be played on these IOS device directly due to the disc protection and format problems. For people who want to watch rental DVD movies, only by ripping the DVDs can they get these DVDs playable without Time limitation.
Hot Search: Best Flash Player for iPhone|Top Free iPhone Video/Audio Converter|Sync Video from PC to iPhone|Play iPhone Video on TV
Now I'd love to share my experience with you guys. Last year, I was also looking for best DVD backup workflow for quite a while until I met this Best DVD Ripper.
According to its official website, this DVD Ripper is designed as a professional BDVD converting program which works with 1:1 backup solution and convert DVD to MKV/MP4/MOV/M4V/MPG/FLV/AVI/WMV, etc. Well I haven't got the chance to try every profile, but it's really the best DVD backup tool I've met ever; I mean it's ease of use, not fuss and simple to follow. Used the trial version, it allowed me to rip all dvds i tried perfectly. Don't you like to have a try?
They provide free trial (no time limitation) before purchase; and you can reach the Mac version here.
Download a free trial version and follow the guide
Step 1. Get this DVD Ripper for iPad/iPhone/iPod installed and import DVD.
Click "Import DVD" to load disc from ROM, IFO/ISO or DVD folder. Pavtube DVD Ripper will detect and check the main title automatically; keep it as default unless you also want to convert the tidbits.
Step 2. Choose iPad/iPhone/iPod video format.
This app contains an optimzed presetting.
If you simply want to back up DVD to external hard drive, here are two solutions:
1. Click the "computer" icon on the top to output 1:1 DVD file exactly the same as original.
2. Select "Copy>Directly Copy" in format list to output an intact m2ts file of the main title.
To get the output files fully compatible with your iPad & iPhone & iPod.
For iPad, you just need to go to Format -> iPad -> iPad Video H.264 (*.mp4).
For iPhone , choose Format -> iPhone -> iPhone MPEG-4 Video (*.mp4).
For iPod, choose Format -> iPod ->iPod MPEG-4 Video(*.mp4).
You can also select the corresponding format from the iPad/iPhone/iPod option.
If you want to convert videos to iPhone 5S/5C with best settings, you can download profile patch for the software. The profile"iPhone 5S/5C H.264 Full HD 1080P(*.mp4)", "iPhone 5S/5C H.264 HD 720P(*.mp4)" and "iPhone 5S/5C H.264 Full Screen 1136*640(*.mp4)" are all available in Patch.
Step 3. Customize outputting video specs. (Optional)
You can click Settings bottom to adjust the output parameters including video codec, size, bitrate, framerate and sample rate(Hz).
Step 4. Start converting DVD to iPad & iPhone & iPod.
Click the red "Convert" to start converting DVD to MP4 for iPad & iPhone & iPod. After conversion, you can click "Open output folder" to quick location converted videos.
- How to sync video, photo, music to iTunes on Windows/Mac?
- How to sync media contents from iTunes to iPhone/iPad/iPod?
- Compress DVD movies for iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch and other iDevices
- Play DJI 4K videos to iPad series
- Different Ways to Play MP4 Video on iPad
- Best DVD to iPad Mini 2 Ripper – Convert/Rip/Copy DVD movies to iPad Mini 2
- Play DVD ISO/IFO Files on iPad Air with Multi-tracks
- How to deliver TiVo shows to Apple iOS 6 iPhone 5 for watching?
- Backup my Blu-rays to iPad 4 and external hard drive for traveling
- How to Convert (Blu-ray/DVD) ISO to iPad Supported Video Formats
- Recommended Video Formats for iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus
- Sync Lossless FLAC Audio to iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus on Mac
- Watch Blu-ray Movies on iPad Mini 4
- Rip DVD to iPad Air 2 for Playback Anytime