In this article, you will learn how to convert music videos from DVD to Apple TV 3 readable m4v format for smoothly playback.
From this DVD, probably shot with a simple PAL DV camera (720/576), I have 2 folders: VIDEO_RM and VIDEO_TS. I took the Video TS folder and as you said, I put all the BUP, IFO and VOB files that were in the VIDEO_RM, and put them into the VIDEO_TS. Would there be a way to convert my music videos from DVD to a format readable on Apple TV without loss of quality. What should I do?
While the copied music videos maybe not compatible with your Apple devices like Apple TV 3,so you need to convert DVD music video to playable m4v file for Apple TV 3 in advance.
First of all, download and install Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate, which is the best tool to accomplish your goal by converting DVD music videos to Apple TV 3.
Hot Search: Stream 3D Movies to Apple TV 4|Playable File Format for Apple TV|Roku Supported File Formats|Play MP4 Video on Roku
Overall, the program can easily convert DVD disc, DVD VIDEO_TS folder and DVD IFO/ISO file to any video format for different devices including iPad Air, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, Kindle Fire HDX, Apple TV 3, Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, Galaxy Note 3, Google Nexus 7/10, WD TV, WD TV Live, and more.
The Mac version is iMedia Converter for Mac. Both the two programs are on sale with 20% off.
Convert music videos from DVD to Apple TV 3 readable m4v file?
Step 1. Run the best DVD video Converter, click "Add video" and load music videos from DVD.
Step 2. Clicking the "Format" menu, here you are suggested to choose "Apple TV > Apple TV 3 1080P Dolby Digital Pass-through(*.m4v)".
Step 3. If you like, modify profile settings such as video size, bitrate, frame rate, etc to get optimized video and audio playback.
Step 4. Return back to Video Converter Ultimate main interface, and hit the "Convert" button to start encoding music videos from DVD to m4v format. Once it finishes, open output folder, locate the created m4v file and you can transfer to your Apple TV 3 for watching.
- How do I play DVDs through Apple TV on my HD TV via Mac?
- Play Internet torrents movies on Apple TV
- Tips and Guide for HD Video Streaming with Apple TV
- Stream Music, Video and Movies from iTunes library to Apple TV 4
- Plex on Roku and Rip Blu-rays/DVDs to Plex Media Server
- Roku 3 and NAS: No Sound when Play Ripped Blu-ray DVD from NAS
- My Ideal ISO Streamer: Roku 3 + Plex - Does This Exist?
- How to Watch YouTube Videos on Roku?
- How to rip DVD to Apple TV with proper settings on Mac
- Optimal Video Encoding Settings for Apple TV