Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 can not play DVD movies directly. Want to copy or put your DVD collections on Galaxy Note 8.0 for viewing with ease? This article aims to share you the solution and solve
the DVD playback problem on Galaxy Note 8.0.
Whether you're giving a business presentation at work, drawing a sketch at the park, or watching a movie in bed, the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 is right for the job. It becomes your personal entertainment assistant, if you are constantly on the move, it must be a good choice to carry with Galaxy Note 8 in your coat pocket for enjoying movie on the go.
Hot Search: Galaxy S7/S7 Edge Supported File Formats|Play DVD Galaxy S7/S7 Edge|Sync Movie from Computer to Galaxy
Tab|Play Video on Galaxy Tab
If you have on your mind playing DVD movies on Galaxy Note 8.0-inch good and big screen, you might get disappointed – in the first place. It's a great regret that Android tablet doesn't support DVD playing without DVD drive, but here's a solution if you wanna enjoy DVD movies on Galaxy Note 8.0 tablet. Here we go.
First, you need a Window 8.1/8/7 or Vista or XP desktop – I bet you have one.
Now get Pavtube DVDAid installed on the PC. If you are Mac users, get Pavtube DVDAid for Mac. Both the two programs are 30% off now.
If you still want to view DVD movies on Galaxy Note 3 and preserve multiple audio tracks, Pavtube ByteCopy is recommended to you. It can backup BD/DVD to MKV with lossless quality, and allow multiple audio track and subtitles.
Then follow the short guide to rip DVD into videos that are playable on the Galaxy Note 8.0 Tablet.
1. Run the DVD to Galaxy Note 8.0 Converter, press "Load DVD" icon.
2. When the DVD movie is loaded successfully, press on the "Format" bar and choose "Samsung Galaxy Note (*.mp4)" as the best output format.
3. To further compress DVD movie to Galaxy Note 8.0 tablet, you may press "Settings" and change the audio/video parameters. The task info shows estimated sizes of each file. Generally the lower bitrate you use, the smaller the output video is, and the less space it takes. To get 1080p resolution playback on Galaxy Note 8.0, we recommend you to set output size at “1920*1080”.
4. Press the big "Convert" button to start to rip DVD movies to Galaxy Note 8.0 supported video.
5. Now copy the ripped DVD movie to your Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Tablet.
OK, we're done. Now you can watch DVD movies on Galaxy Note 8.0 without worrying that the DVDs will get scratched - they are digital copies now.
You can still step further if you like, the Pavtube studio also offers Blu-ray Ripper for Galaxy Note 8.0 for those who wanna create 1080p movie copies from Blu-ray collections.
- How to watch Blu-ray movies on Samsung Galaxy S Android
- How to move Blu-ray, DVD movies to Galaxy S4
- How to put and play videos, DVDs, and Blu-ray movies on Samsung?Galaxy Tab?
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Main Specs and Video?Playback Tips
- Copy DVDs onto Galaxy Note 7 for Viewing
- Convert DVD Sources to Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4/10.5
- Play DVD on Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
- Transfer Video, Music, Photo to Galaxy Tab A
- Transfer All Videos to Galaxy Note 5
- Rip All Pixar Blu-ray movies to Samsung Galaxy series tablets or smartphones