This guide shows you the easiest way to rip and stram your DVD
movies to iPhone 6 for watching anywhere and anytime you like.
Apple is expected to unveil the iPhone 6 this fall.The most prevalent rumor surrounding the iPhone 6 is that Apple will yet again release two new smartphone model.
A newer report from The Wall Street Journal pegs the smaller of the pair as having a 4.5-inch display, adding that Apple is scrapping the plastic shell found on the iPhone 5c for a metal design on both new iPhones. The larger iPhone would sport a 5-inch screen, the same size as the Galaxy S4. If this were true, even the biggest iPhone 6 would be considerably smaller than competing Android phablets, such as the 5.7-inch Galaxy Note 3 and 6-inch LG Flex.
Have a great collection of DVDs? Why not play your favorite DVD on iPhone 6 – the upcoming iPhone? Well, this pretty iOS phone can bring you convenience for viewing movies on the go. You just need to rip and copy your DVDs to iPhone 6, and later you can have great enjoyment freely anytime anywhere you like. Below, I will share the solution to watching DVD movies on iPhone 6 in best HD video quality with all of you.
Hot Search: Best Flash Player for iPhone|Top Free iPhone Video/Audio Converter|Sync Video from PC to iPhone|Play iPhone Video on TV
To accomplish this goal, a professional powerful ripping program will help you a lot. Pavtube DVD to iPhone 6 Converter is such a tool with the easiest workflow to help you rip off DVD disc/ISO/folder protection, then convert the decrypted movie to MP4 format with best video settings for iPhone 6. Get DVD to iPhone 6 Converter for Mac here; well support Mac Mavericks!
How to convert DVD movies to Apple iPhone 6 on Windows and Mac
Step 1. After the installtion of the iPhone 6 DVD Ripper,Click the “Load DVD” button to choose and import DVD movies from your computer’s DVD-ROM.
Step 2. Click “Format” bar, follow “iPhone> iPhone 6 H.264 Full HD 1080P(*.mp4)" for iPhone 6, or choose "iPhone > iPhone 6 Plus H.264 Full Screen/Full HD 1080P(*.mp4)" as the best profile for iPhone 6 Plus.
You can also click “Settings” to manually change the video encoder, resolution, frame rate, etc. as you wish. (Optional)
- Compress DVD movies for iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch and other iDevices
- Play DJI 4K videos to iPad series
- Different Ways to Play MP4 Video on iPad
- Best DVD to iPad Mini 2 Ripper – Convert/Rip/Copy DVD movies to iPad Mini 2
- Play DVD ISO/IFO Files on iPad Air with Multi-tracks
- How to deliver TiVo shows to Apple iOS 6 iPhone 5 for watching?
- Backup my Blu-rays to iPad 4 and external hard drive for traveling
- How to Convert (Blu-ray/DVD) ISO to iPad Supported Video Formats
- Recommended Video Formats for iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus
- Sync Lossless FLAC Audio to iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus on Mac
- Watch Blu-ray Movies on iPad Mini 4
- Rip DVD to iPad Air 2 for Playback Anytime