The article shows you the easiest way to convert Disney DVD movies to Google Nexus Series: Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 10, Nexus 4 highly supported video formats on Windows and Mac so that you can
watch DVD movies on Nexus Tablets & Phones anywhere.
Are you also a DVD lover? If you have a large Disney DVD movies collection, it should be such a cool thing to enjoy them on Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 10, Nexus 4 and other Nexus series anytime and anywhere.
Google Nexus series give us outstanding movie experience, however, they do not have a built-in DVD-ROM or DVD player. If you want to watch Disney DVD movies on Nexus Series: Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 10, Nexus 4, you may feel frustrated. That's why many people are seaking for ways to watch DVD movies on them.
In fact, it's easy to transfer Disney DVD videos onto Nexus Series: Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 10, Nexus 4 as long as you got a DVD Ripper in hand. This article will tell you how to convert DVD to Nexus series supported video formats so that you can enjoy your favorite Disney DVD movies on the go.
At first, you need to use a 3rd party tool to rip and convert Disney DVD movies to Nexus series compatible formats such as mp4. DVD Ripping Software varies. You may confused about choosing a most suitable tool. If so, i recommend you try Pavtube DVDAid. It is easy to use for editing and conversion and makes great quality copies of my DVDs. What’s more, you do not need to worry about the ripping and converting speed. It is excellent for it and it supports CUDA acceleration technology, which will provide you 6 x faster speeds.
Hot Search: Best DVD to Surface Converter|Install Flash Player on Kindle|Play HD Movies on Surface Pro|Play Amazon Instant Video on Surface
Go to get it and freely enjoy your favorite Disney DVD movies on Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 10, Nexus 4. If you are a Mac user, please turn to Pavtube DVDAid for Mac.
Note: If you’d like to extract more than one audio track and subtitles for playback or output 3D videos, you can try using Pavtube ByteCopy.
How to convert Disney DVD movies to Nexus Series: Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 10, Nexus 4?
Firstly get your DVD in your DVD drive and then launch the software to get things ready.
1. Load DVD (ISO/IFO image file) to Pavtube DVD to Nexus Series Ripper.
Click “Import DVD” button on the top left to load the DVD from DVD-ROM, you can also “Load ISO/IFO” or “Load from folder”. It will only take few seconds for ripping and importing DVD and you will be kept informed of timely state with a progress dialogue box.
When it has been imported successfully, you can preview the whole movie and select the subtitle and audio you want.
2. Choose Nexus Series friendly format.
Click “Format” menu to find the “Android” option in the dropdown list, choose “Google Nexus 7 H.264 Video(*.mp4)” for output. It is the most compatible format, which is especially made for Nexus 5 and Nexus 7. You can also choose other presets: like "Google Nexus 10 H.264 Video(*.mp4)" for Nexus 10, and "Google Nexus 4H.264 Video(*.mp4)" for Nexus 4.
Besides, click “Settings” button on the interface, you will be able to check and adjust the video and audio parameters like bitrate, size, channels, etc. Just do it when you need.
3. Convert DVD movies to Nexus Series MP4.
You can “Browse” your computer to choose a new folder for output file before conversion. When everything is ready, click “Convert” button to start converting DVDs to MP4 for Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 10, Nexus 4, then “Open” button will show you the location of output files.
Pavtube DVDAid More Features:
- Edit the videos before conversion, such as trim, crop, add subtitles, video effect, etc.
- Convert DVD to many other mobile devices and editing software.
- Add srt, ass, ssa subtitles to your movies.
- Backup DVD main movie to VOB format with original quality.
If you have no idea about Nexus Series file transfer, you can check out the post transferring videos to Android Phone for reference. If you have any problem when enjoying videos on Google Nexus 10/7 tablet or Nexus 4/5, just check out Google Nexus Column to learn more.
Now you can watch DVD movies on Nexus Series: Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 10, Nexus 4 anytime and anywhere. Hope it will help you.
- Best Video Formats & Tips for Surface Pro 4/3/2/1
- Best Video Player Apps for Kindle Fire/Kindle Fire HD/Kindle Fire HDX
- Can I play Flash on Microsoft Surface RT/Pro Tablet?
- Is it possible to load TiVo TV Shows to Kindle Fire HD 7/8.9?
- Enjoy 1080p videos on Kindle Fire HD 8.9? Watch 720p videos on Fire HD 7?
- Download, Stream, and Tranfer Media Files to Amazon Kindle Fire HDX
- Transcode/Convert/Shrink HD Videos to Kindle Fire HDX on Mac 10.9 Mavericks
- Transfer ISO/IFO image files to Kindle Fire HDX on Windows 8.1/8/7
- How to Play HD/4K Videos on Sony Xperia Z4 Smoothly?
- Transfer HD Videos to Google Nexus 6/9