The guide will show you how to copy and transfer 2014 Blu-ray/DVD movies to iTunes library on Mac so that you can play on Apple TV 3, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPhone 5S/5C, iPod Touch 5, and more.
Apple devices are becoming more and more popular nowadays, if you just got a Apple TV 3, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPhone 5S/5C, iPod Touch 5, you must cannot wait to transfer music and videos to these Apple devices for watching.
With tons of 2014 new released Blu-ray or DVD movies stored either on your computer or in disc, have you thought of playing these movies on Apple TV 3, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPhone 5S/5C, iPod Touch 5? All becomes easy with an intuitive BD/DVD ripping software that can help you rip Blu-ray, DVD to Apple device friendly video files fast.
What you need:
A professional BD/DVD converting program to help remove Blu-ray/DVD protection and transform them to MP4 for Apple device with best settings. Here, Pavtube BDMagic is highly recommended for its good reputation, easy-to-use interface and quick conversion speed. Mac users can reach the BDMagic for Mac here.
Hot Search: Best Flash Player for iPhone|Top Free iPhone Video/Audio Converter|Sync Video from PC to iPhone|Play iPhone Video on TV
Tips: Want to get mp4/mkv/mov files with multiple audio tracks and subtitle streams? Don't miss ByteCopy.
Here we take iPad Air as example an you can follow the step below:
Tutorials: Transform Blu-ray/DVD movies to Apple TV 3, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPhone 5S/5C, iPod Touch 5
Step 1: Load Blu-ray movie files.
Run this Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper; load Blu-ray/DVD disc. It also supports Blu-ray discs, Blu-ray folder, DVD discs and DVD IFO/ISO.
This program will help you analysis ISO files automatically so that there's no need to run virtual drive to mount ISO image files any more.
Step 2. Choose video format for iPad Air.
Click "Format" drop-down list and choose "iPad>iPad Air Full HD Video(*.mp4)" as the most compatible preset with best video quality for iPad Air. Or you can choose other presets if you don't need full size videos. To get iPad Air preset, you need to downlaod a patch here, but now only windows version have the patch file.
Step 3. Customize video specs for iPad Air (Optional).
Click "Settings" to free change video resolution, bitrate(quality), frame rate and other settings.
Note: if you want to get video in smaller size, just turn down the "bitrate" settings.
Step 4. Start Blu-ray to iPad Air MP4 Conversion.
You can hit the big red "Convert" to start converting Blu-ray to MP4 with best video settings for iPad Air. After the conversion, click "Open output folder" in the conversion window, or "Open" in main interface to quick locate the converted video.
Sync music and videos from iTunes to Apple TV 3, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPhone 5S/5C, iPod Touch 5
You can download iTunes 11 and follow the steps below to put Video, DVD, Blu-ray movie to Apple device. If you use manual syncing, you can sync items from more than one iTunes library to your Apple TV 3, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPhone 5S/5C, iPod Touch 5. Follow the instructions below to manually sync movies to your iOS Tablets and Phones in iTunes.
1. Open iTunes, and press "File" -> "Add File to Library" to add movies to iTunes Library. Or just switch to Movie library, and drag the file to iTunes. (How to add local contents on your computer to iTunes)
2. Connect Apple device with your PC & Mac using the cable that came with your device.
3. Click the Summary button and select "Manually manage music and videos" (below Options).
4. Click the On This Device (your iOS device name) button.
5. Click Add To on the right side of the iTunes window.
6. Switch to Movies Drag items from the left side of the iTunes window to the pane on the right.
Tips for synchronizing unsupported videos/movies to Apple TV 3, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPhone 5S/5C, iPod Touch 5
1.If you have the intention to transfer Blu-ray, DVD movies as well as your personal HD video files to Apple device, you'd better get the best all-in-one video convert tool Video Converter Ultimate to have fastest and most effective conversion.It also has the features with outputting 3D (Side-by-Side, Top-Bottom, Anaglyph) in MKV/MP4/AVI/MOV/WMV formats.
2. If you have got some videos in MKV, AVI, VOB, WMV, MPG, Tivo, MTS, M4V, Flash etc., you will need to convert the videos to iTunes compatible videos first. Pavtube Video Converter, is such an ideal tool which works perfectly on converting standard video formats and HD video formats to all regular video formats. Supporting multithreading and batch conversion.
- How do I play DVDs through Apple TV on my HD TV via Mac?
- Play Internet torrents movies on Apple TV
- Tips and Guide for HD Video Streaming with Apple TV
- Stream Music, Video and Movies from iTunes library to Apple TV 4
- Plex on Roku and Rip Blu-rays/DVDs to Plex Media Server
- Roku 3 and NAS: No Sound when Play Ripped Blu-ray DVD from NAS
- My Ideal ISO Streamer: Roku 3 + Plex - Does This Exist?
- How to Watch YouTube Videos on Roku?
- How to rip DVD to Apple TV with proper settings on Mac
- Optimal Video Encoding Settings for Apple TV