With the new iPad 2/New iPad in hand and do you want to copy children's Blu-ray movies to the iPad from Windows or Mac computer and watch on TV over LAN easily? If so, this article will give you
a simply way.
My children have many Disney DVD movies and recently I bought a Frozen(2013) Blu-ray disc for them. I want to rip these children's movie to iPad for use in car and also convert these movies to watch on TV over LAN. Could anyone recommend good software to do this?
As we know, the videos compatible with iPad 2/New iPad (iPad supports H.264, MPEG-4 videos in .m4v, mp4, and .mov file formats), so I could easily add them to your iTunes library and then sync to your iPad for playing for my daughter. However, in fact, iPad does not support play Blu-ray movies directly, which confused me when I want to get Blu-ray movies playable on iPad. Becides, I think the formats are beyond the supported format of my TV.
Hot Search: Recommended Video Formats for iPhone|Best iPad Video Players|Play 4K Video on iPad|Rip & Copy DVD movies to iPad
To give my daughter the best things, I googled the best blu-ray ripper. And then I found Pavtube BDMagic is just designed to solve the problem. It can rip blu-ray with ease. So I tried it first. Now I have to say the conversion speed is high and output video quality is great. If you are a Mac user, please go to Pavtube BDMagic for Mac. Now get the Blu-ray converter and no longer be bothered by the format limitation!
1. PC & Mac
2. iPad 2 & New iPad/ TV
3. Pavtube Blu-ray Player (Windows/Mac)
4. Blu-ray drive (internal/external with USB above 2.0)
Convert, Rip and copy children's Blu-ray movies to iPad 2/New iPad/TV
Step 1: Once run the Blu-ray Ripper software, click on "BD/DVD disc" icon to load movie from Blu-ray source(Disc, folder, ISO).
Step 2: Click on "Format > iPad", you will find many profiles for iPad including all iPad models. Choose "iPad 2 Video(*.mp4)" for iPad 2, you can also select "iPad Video H.264(*.mp4)" which is a common format fitting for all iPad model. For playing on TV, you can choose "HD Video > MKV HD Video (*.mkv)".
1. If you like, you can click "Settings" to change the video encoder, resolution, frame rate, etc. as you wish. Remember the file size and video quality is based more on bitrate than resolution which means bitrate higher results in big file size, and lower visible quality loss.
2. It has powerful edit functions such as trim video for your needed length, crop video to get rid of annoying black edges, join multiple video clips into one, add text/image watermark and add subtitles. For example, if the original Blu-ray movie has no subtitle or the subtitles you need, you can download it from website and then add it into the output videos for full enjoyment with this software.
Step 3: Start to rip Blu-ray to iPad 2/New iPad/TV
When you are satisfied with all the settings, you can click "Convert" and let the software do the Blu-ray to MP4/MKV conversion for your Apple iOS devices (iPad 2& New iPad) or TV.
Step 4: Transfer Converted Videos for watching
When the conversion completes, you can transfer the result videos to your iPad 2& New iPad via iTunes or sync to your TV over LAN, here's the way to go:
1) Launch the iTunes and connect iPad 2& New iPad to PC.
2) Choose "File – > Add File to Library…"
3) Drag the .mp4 file you want to the iPad 2& New iPad icon.
In this way, my daughter can watch her own children's Blu-ray movies on iPad 2& New iPad or TV as she like. I don't think it could get much simpler.
You can also get the All-in-one Video Converter Ultimate tool to encode Blu-ray/DVD and various formats of 1080p/720p HD videos to your portable devices for watching.
- Play Blu-ray/DVD Movies on iPad Pro
- Convert DVD to iPad Air/iPad Air 2 with Subtitles
- Supported Video/Audio File Formats for iPhone 7/7 Plus
- Best Workaround to Get Blu-ray Movies Played on iPhone 7/7 Plus
- Transfer Videos/Music to iPhone 6 (Plus) from PC/Mac
- How to make and install free ringtones for the iPhone 5?
- How to record HD videos with the iPhone 5?
- How to Play iPhone 4K video on TV?
- Watch Netflix Movies on iPhone (iPhone SE/6S Included)
- Upload iPhone 6 plus recordings to Youtube, Vimeo or Burn into DVD on Mac
- Play Any Video on New iPad 2017/iPad Mini 5/iPad Pro Mini