This guide reveals how to convert DVD video files to QuickTime MOV for playback smoothly on Mac Mavericks.
QuickTime is an extensible proprietary multimedia framework developed by Apple Inc., capable of handling various formats of digital video, picture, sound, panoramic images, and interactivity . If you've got some awesome DVDs and want to backup them to Mac, then import to QuickTime player for enjoying.
However, currently QuickTime Player does not support DVD file. And in that case, you need a Mac dvd to QuickTime Converter to transcode DVD to a format that QuickTime can recognize. MOV is the default video format QuickTime media player supports. To convert DVD to QuickTime MOV on Mac Mavericks successfully and quickly, an easy-to-use yet efficient tool- Pavtube DVDAid for Mac is highly recommended.
Hot Search: VLC Media Player No Sound? Solved! | Watch H.265/HEVC files with VLC | Fix VLC 4K Video Playback | Fix VLC MP4 Playback Troubles
It provides super-fast converting speed and high quality output video. Furthermore, it has optimized preset for QuickTime, which can save your much worry.
To transcode DVD discs to MOV/MP4/Apple Prores with multiple audio and subtitle tracks, that is what Pavtube ByteCoy for Mac can do for you. Suppose you are good at both English and Francia, and want to preserve both of them from original DVD discs when converting. Then you can select the audio you want when enjoying movies.
This guide will show you how to convert DVD movies to QuickTime mov for playing with QuickTime on Mac Mavericks with Pavtube DVDAid for Mac.
Step 1. Add videos into this Mac DVD to QuickTime Converter
After running this DVD to QuickTime mov Converter for Mac, just click either "Add Video" button or "Add from folder" button to load source .DVD files.
Step 2. Choose the output format and set the destination
Choose configured preseDVD for QuickTime Player. In order to convert DVD files to MOV for using in QuickTime, simply hit "Format" menu and follow "Common Video"> "MOV-QuickTime (*.mov)".
a. You can click “settings” to adjust the output parameters, such as resolution and bitrate.
b. Edit function is very easy to use, you can trim, crop, add watermark or adjust effect.
Step 3. Start convert
Hit the "Convert" button to kick off to DVD to QuickTime MOV conversion on Mac Mavericks.
After conversion, you can use converted files for natively watching DVD video clips with QuickTime Player on Mac freely or sharing with your friends and family.
- Ways of Watching 3D Movies with VLC Media Player
- Stream Local Video on Fire TV with VLC via USB drive
- How to Get AVI Files Played on VLC Media Player?
- How to Play MKV Files on VLC Smoothly?
- How to Fix VLC H.265/HEVC Playback Issues?
- Play Sony XDCAM EX MP4 Files with QuickTime Player on Mac El Capitan
- How to Fix AVI Files Not Playing with QuickTime Player 10 on Mac?
- 3 Ways to Play MKV Files with QuickTime Player on Mac
- How to Install and Run QuickTime 7 Pro on Mac OS X El Capitan?
- How to Convert Sony 4K XAVC S to MOV for QuickTime player on Mac El Capitan?
- Does QuickTime Play Blu-ray/DVD/ISO, MKV/MP4/AVI/FLV/WMV?
- 7 Essential Add-ons that you must download for Kodi Media Player
- Stream Supported and Unsupported Video from Kodi/XBMC to Chromecast
- How to Play 3D Blu-ray ISO Files on Kodi with 3D Effect?