For people who gather lots of 4k videos at home, it is a great idea to own Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate- the best movie converting program to help you to play 4K quality videos on Sony Xperia
Sony has unveiled its new Xperia Z2 smartphone, the world’s best camera and camcorder in a waterproof smartphone. It is really amazing mobile phone! And with 4K video is becoming the new hi-end standard for superior picture quality,you may want to play 4K qualtiy video on Sony Xperia Z2 without limitation.
Most 4K movies are recorded in MXF/XAVC/XAVC-S format, to get this high end footage from your 4K camera device to your Xperia Z2, the best way to find a suitable media player and professional 4K Converter, hold on reading.
The Step One: Use a free 4K video player for Sony Xperia Z2.
For this, MX Video Player for Xperia Z2 is your ideal choice. It is a free video player that supports almost every video file format as well as subtitle files such as MKV subtitle track, .srt, .sub, .ass, .mpl, .psb etc. MX Player is the first Android video player which supports multi-core decoding. And with the help of the new H/W decoder, its hardware acceleration feature can be applied to more videos, which also enables itself to support 4K video playback (though sometime the 4K video playback will be a little stumble).
Although there are quite a few video players available for Sony Xperia Z2 users but MX Video Player simply has the edge when it comes to finding a player that combines optimum quality video playback options with a host of video formats. However, it does not actually support all video formats. It lags on some formats such as MTS, MXF, XAVC, etc., in which most HD and UHD videos shot by professional cameras come out.
Hot Search: Best DVD to Surface Converter|Install Flash Player on Kindle|Play HD Movies on Surface Pro|Play Amazon Instant Video on Surface
The Step Two: Convert Video to MX Player accepted video format.
To enjoy 4K Video on Xperia Z2 using MX Video Player with no lag, You have one more thing to do: to convert video to MX Player accepted formats like MP4 format. Fortunately, I find third-party 4K Video Converter Ultimate can help convert any video to MX Player while keeping 100% the original 4K video quality. It converts videos ultra fast and supports batch conversion for saving time. The Mac version is 4K Video Converter for Mac.
Now follow the guide below to learn how to convert 4K Video to MX Player playable videos for watching on Sony Xperia Z2.
1. Download and install Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate to your PC.
2. Drag and drop 4K videos to the main interface for converting.
3. Click "Format" and select "Sony Xperia Tablet Series Video(*.mp4)" from "Sony" option for your Sony Xperia Z2. Basically the Common Video -> H.264 Video (*.mp4) is an universal format.
Optimize the settings – The default settings may not satisfy you, and you can click the settings button to change the settings by yourself. Keep in mind that the file size and conversion quality is based more on bitrate than resolution (bitrate higher results in big file size, and lower visible quality loss, and vice versa). According to my experience, for watching videos on Sony Xperia Z2 phone, 720p with 1500~2000kbps (depends on what device you use) is just all right.
4. If you're happy with the output videos, just press the "Convert" button to begin encoding 4K footage to MP4 for Xperia Z2.
Once the format compatibility problems have been solved, you can transfer the converted videos to your Sony Xperia Z2 for viewing on the move using the free 4K video player — MX Video Player. Have fun!
- Best Video Formats & Tips for Surface Pro 4/3/2/1
- Best Video Player Apps for Kindle Fire/Kindle Fire HD/Kindle Fire HDX
- Can I play Flash on Microsoft Surface RT/Pro Tablet?
- Is it possible to load TiVo TV Shows to Kindle Fire HD 7/8.9?
- Enjoy 1080p videos on Kindle Fire HD 8.9? Watch 720p videos on Fire HD 7?
- Download, Stream, and Tranfer Media Files to Amazon Kindle Fire HDX
- Transcode/Convert/Shrink HD Videos to Kindle Fire HDX on Mac 10.9 Mavericks
- Transfer ISO/IFO image files to Kindle Fire HDX on Windows 8.1/8/7
- How to Play HD/4K Videos on Sony Xperia Z4 Smoothly?
- Transfer HD Videos to Google Nexus 6/9