This article will give you the answer for the way transferring files from internal storage to Sd card on the Galaxy Note 3.
Hello, I was wondering if there's a way to move files such as pictures, music and videos on from the internal memory storage to the SD card on my note 3. I've tried to follow the steps about going in "My Files" then select "All" and to check the desired files but I can't find the so called menu icon they mentioned which offers me the copy and paste options. There's only the icon that gives you the options to send via Bluetooth, emails, viber or whatsapp AND the icon to delete the file. I have the 16Gb Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N-9005 version and it's not rooted. Can somebody help me please. Thank you in advance.
Transferring Files From Your Computer (Windows) to the SD Card:
- Connect your phone to your computer using the USB cable
- Drag the "Status" bar down and tap "Connect as a media device", the mark the "Media device" check box
- On the computer's screen, click "Open device to view files using Windows Explorer"
- Navigate to the desired folder located on your SD card. (Note: the "Card" icon represents the SD, whereas the "Phone" icon represents your handset's on-board storage)
- Open the folder containing the desired files on computer
- Cut or copy the files located on your PC and paste them in the desired location on the SD card
- Once finished, safely disconnect your phone from your PC
Transferring Files From Your Computer (Mac) to Your SD Card:
- If necessary, navigate to "samsung.com/kies" and click on "Download for Mac OS" to download and install Samsung Kies. Follow any additional prompts to complete the setup
- Connect your smartphone to your computer using the USB cable
- On your smartphone, drag the "Status" bar down and tap "Connected as a media device" and then mark the "Media device" check box
- On your computer, open Kies
- Inside Kies, click the "Folder" icon located next to "External memory"
- Navigate to where you wish to add the files on your SD card
- On your computer open the desired files, and drag and drop them into Kies
- Once finished, safely disconnect your phone from your Mac
Transferring Files Between Internal Storage and SD Card
- Transferring Files from the Storage to the SD Card:
- While on the home screen, tap "Apps"
- Go to the "Samsung" bundle
- Tap "My Files" > "All files"
- Tap "Device storage" to access the handset's internal storage
- Navigate to the desired files or folders. Mark the check box associated with the files or folders that you wish to transfer
- Press the "Menu" icon located at the top-right corner, then tap "Move". (Note: tap "Copy" instead if you wish to duplicate the selected files / folders)
- Tap "SD memory card" to access your handset's external SD card
- Navigate to where you wish to move the content
- Tap "Move here" (or "Paste here")
Transferring Files from the SD Card to the Phone's Storage:
- From the home screen, tap "Apps"
- Tap "My Files" > "All files"
- Tap "SD memory card" to access your device's SD card
- Navigate to the desired files or folders and mark the check boxes associated with them
- Press the "Menu" icon located at the top-right corner and tap "Move". Note: alternatively, you can tap "Copy" if you wish to duplicate the selected files and / or folders
- Tap "Device storage" to access your device's internal memory
- Navigate to where you wish to transfer the content
- Tap "Move here" or "Paste here"
Find any unsupported format with your Galaxy Note 3? This is the All-in-one Solution Converting Tool- Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate. The lastest updated version can support new released BD and DVD and fixed some known bugs. To satisfy all users, the remarkable breakthrough is now it gives windows install package with digital signature. It is an all-in-one ideal app to help you to convert Blu-ray, DVD, and HD videos to almost any other common video format such as VOB, FLV, WMV, AVI, MKV or backup the BD, DVD keeping the whole movie structure as you need. With it, you can enjoy 2D/3D Blu-ray/DVD and HD videos on your Galaxy Note 3.
- How to watch Blu-ray movies on Samsung Galaxy S Android
- How to move Blu-ray, DVD movies to Galaxy S4
- How to put and play videos, DVDs, and Blu-ray movies on Samsung?Galaxy Tab?
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Main Specs and Video?Playback Tips
- Copy DVDs onto Galaxy Note 7 for Viewing
- Convert DVD Sources to Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4/10.5
- Play DVD on Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
- Transfer Video, Music, Photo to Galaxy Tab A
- Transfer All Videos to Galaxy Note 5
- Rip All Pixar Blu-ray movies to Samsung Galaxy series tablets or smartphones