This article shows you the complete guide and easy solution to convert and import your purchused or rental Blu-ray/DVD movies to HDTV for lossless playing via Media Streamer.
Blu-ray and DVD discs are more and more popular these days is favored by video fans around the globe. Now I have easy access to rental BD/DVD movies and also I have bought many discs online. But these movies can not be saved for long periods, then is it possible for ripping my Blu-ray and DVD without quality loss which will allow me to watch them without limitation?
Since it is restrict to return the disc in time or it is hard to watch online videos withou Internet, it is a great choice that you can make a digital copy of Blu-ray/DVD and store in your Media Streamer and then sync to HDTV for freely watching at any time. As the decrypted Blu-ray/DVD rips can't be supported by Media Streamer, the first step you need to do is to rip and convert Blu-ray/DVD to Media Streamer compatible format. Follow the guide below rip Blu-rays and DVD to MP4 files for viewing on HDTV.
* Operating System: Windows XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 8.1
* DirectX Version: 9.0 or above
* Memory: 64MB at least
* Processor: 500MHz Intel or 500MHz AMD CPU
* Hard Disc Space: 512MB or above
* Optical Drive: DVD drive(BD drive is required for ripping Blu-ray disc)
* Media Streamer
Step-by-step guide for ripping your purchused or rental Blu-ray and DVD movies to Media Streamer for watching on HDTV
Note. Make sure your Blu-ray Disc drive is well connected with computer, and put a source Blu-ray Disc to the BD drive.
1. Have Pavtube BDMagic installed on your computer. Press "Load Disc" icon to import Blu-ray/DVD movie. The software requires network connection to decrypt Blu-ray so keep your network wired.
You can select main movie from file list, and set subtitles and audio language for export.
2. Set Media Streamer compatible format from the drop-down list of "Format". Choose "Common Video > H.264 Video(*.mp4)" works well in Media Streamer. Both encode Blu-rays/DVD to H.264 MP4 with higher bit rate and exports better quality.
3. Press "Convert" to get BDMagic start compressing Blu-ray/DVD to Media Streamer friendly videos for streaming.
4. When conversion completes, press "Open" to find compressed .mp4 movie and transfer to your HDTV for playback. HDTVs are starting to offer support for digital video formats and built-in wireless to stream files across a network and view online content.
How to play DVD on TV with a 16:9 screen display