In this article, you will find out: Android Phone info, how to watch mkv on Google Android phone and the best Google Android Phone Video Converter.
Android mobile operating system is becoming more and more popular in the world, powering up millions of devices ranging from smartphones to video game consoles and everything in-between. The first phone to run the Android operating system was the HTC Dream.
If you are a Android phone user, you will find that it supports relatively few video formats like H.264 AVC, MPEG-4 SP video format. To bring Google Android phone users maximally convenience, I will show the tutorial on watching MKV videos on Google Android with a powerful Android Video Converter.
Hot Search: Best Flash Player for iPhone|Top Free iPhone Video/Audio Converter|Sync Video from PC to iPhone|Play iPhone Video on TV
What are the Best Android Video Converters for PC?
Here, Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate is an absolutely affordable Android Phone Video Converter with user-friendly interface which offers free download for all Google Android OS phone users. It can convert standard and HD videos like MKV MTS/M2TS, MOV, AVI, MPEG, WMV video to Google Android phones accepted MP4, 3GP videos. Now free Download the Android Video Converter and follow the steps below: transfer MKV videos to Google Android for smoothly.
Converting 1080p/720p MKV to MP4 videos for Google Android
1. Install and launch the Ultimate Converter tool on your PC, click “Add Video” to import your source materials in .mkv format. Besides MKV, you can also load FLV, AVI, WMV, VOB, TiVo, MPG, MOV, etc. files to the program. The software supports batch conversion so that you can also add several files to convert at one time. The Mac version is iMedia Converter for Mac.
2. Click “Format” bar, follow “Android > Android Phones 720P Video(*.mp4)”. The output videos could fit on Google Android perfectly. If you like, you can click “Settings” to change the video encoder, resolution, frame rate, etc. as you wish.
3. Start the conversion from 1080p/720p MKV to MP4 video for Google Android phones.
4. After the process, transfer the videos to your Android Phones.
So there you have it. Pretty simple! In this way, you can effortlessly play 1080p/720p MKV videos on Google Android OS phone as you like.
Related External Source:
Android - A Linux-based operating system for mobile devices, such as smartphones and tablet computers.
- How to Play Blu-ray/DVD Disc Movies on Surface Pro 4 Windows Mac?
- Play AVI (DivX, XviD) Video Files on Surface Pro 3, Pro 2 and Pro
- Transfer video, music, photo files to Surface 2 and Surface Pro 2
- Put/Move/Transfer Blu-ray and DVD ISO/IFO image files to Surface 2 or Surface Pro 2
- How to Enjoy and Play Blu-ray/DVD on Nexus 5X/6P
- Google Pixel C Supported File Formats and Transfer Video Audio to Pixel C
- Put MKV/AVI/VOB/ISO/Tivo/H.265 on Sony Xperia Z6
- How to Transfer Music, Video to Kindle Fire Tablet?
- Transfer 1080p videos and movies to Sony Xperia Tablet S
- How to transfer movie from Digital Copy to Google Nexus 10 tablet?