Failed to play Divx AVI and MKV video on Android tablets and
phones? Use the best Android Video Converter to convert Divx AVI/MKV to android supported video.
As is known to all that Android now is exceedingly hot among people who love cellphones, tablets and fashion all over the world. As a strong rival against Apple, Android has clear advantages. Therefore, lots of people would prefer a device with Android system than an iPhone/iPad or some other hot ones. However, they may be confronted with an obstacle that they cannot watch Divx AVI and MKV videos Android devices.
DivX has defined profiles which are subsets of MPEG-4/AVI and H.264/Matroska standards. As Divx codec can't be supported by most Android tablets and phone, you can't direcly Play Divx AVI and MKV Format Movies on Android.
Well, no need to worry. what we can do now is to convert Divx AVI and MKV to Android with powerful Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate, this article will tell us step by step the easiest way to make it.
This Android Video Converter can also rip Blu-ray, DVD and other videos like Tivo to Android devices for playing.
2. Add Divx AVI and MKV Files
Click "Add Files" to add AVI and MKV files with Divx codec from the PC local to the program, and you will see the main interface as below:
Besides, you can also click Edit button to edit the video with effect, watermark, crop and subtitle as you like.
3. Choose the Output Format
After the aforementioned stuff, all you need to do now is to convert Divx AVI and MKV to Android devices. Basically the "Android -> Android Phones 1080P Video(*.mp4)" is a universal format for Android tablets and smartphones. Or depends on your device, you can choose a suitable video format from HTC, BlackBerry, Samsung, etc.
Before the final conversion, if you want to reset the settings, click "Settings" to set the data as below and click OK to finish setting:
4. Convert Divx AVI and MKV to Android device
Now, please click Convert button to convert Divx AVI and MKV to Android device. Next, you are supposed to connect your Android smartphones ant tablets to your computer. After that, you can transfer your converted files to Android device for directly playing.
- How to Play Blu-ray/DVD Disc Movies on Surface Pro 4 Windows Mac?
- Play AVI (DivX, XviD) Video Files on Surface Pro 3, Pro 2 and Pro
- Transfer video, music, photo files to Surface 2 and Surface Pro 2
- Put/Move/Transfer Blu-ray and DVD ISO/IFO image files to Surface 2 or Surface Pro 2
- How to Enjoy and Play Blu-ray/DVD on Nexus 5X/6P
- Google Pixel C Supported File Formats and Transfer Video Audio to Pixel C
- Put MKV/AVI/VOB/ISO/Tivo/H.265 on Sony Xperia Z6
- How to Transfer Music, Video to Kindle Fire Tablet?
- Transfer 1080p videos and movies to Sony Xperia Tablet S
- How to transfer movie from Digital Copy to Google Nexus 10 tablet?