If you want to convert Blu-ray/DVD to iPhone 6(Plus), and save the
multiple audio tracks at the same time, you've come to the right place. The following article will give you a mac solution.
"How to backup my Blu-ray and DVD movies to view on iPhone 6 or bigger iPhone 6 Plus (I'm planning to get one) with multiple languges since I see all the software I have tried only allows me to pick one language? Any tool do I need to keep the multi-track?"
To watch Blu-ray and movies on your iPhone 6(Plus) with multi-track, it’s necessary to own Pavtube Bytecopy for Mac. It's your best tool to rip and convert Blu-ray movies and DVDs to iPhone 6(Plus) best supported MP4 or MOV video format quickly and easily with multi-track audios preserved for enjoying on iPhone 6/6+.
Meanwhile, I often use this app to lossless backup my movies from physical
discs to hard drive and prevent from scratches or other damages and convert my own Blu-ray, DVD into multi-track Prores for editing in FCP. (More multi-track Blu-ray Rippers can be found here)
A short guide of ripping Blu-ray, DVD to multi-track MP4, MOV for iPhone 6(Plus) video on Mac (Latest Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks included)
1. Run the Pavtube ByteCopy for Mac. Press “Load Disc” icon to import Blu-ray movie.
Tip: If you are a Windows user, learn how to rip Blu-ray, DVD with multi-track.
2. Select main movie from file list. By default the main movie is checked exclusively. Set subtitles and audio language for the main movie.
3. Press on the “Format” bar, choose "Multi-track MP4 (*.mp4)" or "Multi-track MOV (*.mov)" from "Multi-track Video" option for enjoying on iPhone 6(Plus) with multiple languages.
4. Click the "Settings" icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”.
a. Turn to Video Tab to adjust codec, aspect ratio, bit rate, frame rate to optimize the output file quality:
Since the iPhone 6 Plus can support H.264 video up to 1080p, thus you can set video size as 1920*1080 and for iPhone 6, 1280*720 is OK.
b. Turn to Audio Tab to customize one audio track according to your needs:
If there are three or more audio tracks in source movies, remove unwanted ones by un-checking the boxes in front of “Check”.
5. Press “Convert” to get ByteCopy for Mac start ripping Blu-ray to multi-track MP4/MOV for iPhone 6(Plus) on Mac.
When the conversion is done, open the output folder and find the converted MP4 file and transfer converted multi-track MP4 to iPhone 6(Plus) for playing with a suitable multi-track video player.
- Good News, Pavtube Studio released iPhone 6/6 Plus topic page for newbies.
- If you own an iPad Air, iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5S/5C, learn how to get Blu-ray, DVD for playing with multi-track.
- Compress DVD movies for iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch and other iDevices
- Play DJI 4K videos to iPad series
- Different Ways to Play MP4 Video on iPad
- Best DVD to iPad Mini 2 Ripper – Convert/Rip/Copy DVD movies to iPad Mini 2
- Play DVD ISO/IFO Files on iPad Air with Multi-tracks
- How to deliver TiVo shows to Apple iOS 6 iPhone 5 for watching?
- Backup my Blu-rays to iPad 4 and external hard drive for traveling
- How to Convert (Blu-ray/DVD) ISO to iPad Supported Video Formats
- Recommended Video Formats for iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus
- Sync Lossless FLAC Audio to iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus on Mac
- Watch Blu-ray Movies on iPad Mini 4
- Rip DVD to iPad Air 2 for Playback Anytime