Need to watch all your unprotected or protected M4V videos on your
brand new Samsung Galaxy Note 4 phone? Read on go!
Protected M4V is the MPEG-4 file extension used for videos download from Apple iTunes store, including music videos, TV episodes, and full-length movie. It is basically a .mp4 file with the attached DRM and can be renamed to MP4 file extension.
Unprotected M4V files may be recognized and played by other video players like Galaxy Note 4 by changing the file extension from ".m4v" to "mp4".
For Galaxy Note 4 users who often want to move all kinds of m4v contents to Samsung Galaxy Note 4 for unlimited playback, here is the best solution:
Part I: Enjoy unprotected m4v files on Galaxy Note 4
Here Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate if the best M4V to MP4 Converter for converting non-protected m4v video to Galaxy Note 4 supported format for playing. It is safe to install and easy to use. What’s more, the program has the function of editing itself, you can edit your video with trimming, cropping, etc easily. Below will show you how to convert non-protected M4V video into Galaxy Note 4.
Hot Search: Galaxy S7/S7 Edge Supported File Formats|Play DVD Galaxy S7/S7 Edge|Sync Movie from Computer to Galaxy
Tab|Play Video on Galaxy Tab
Step 1. Download the top M4V to Galaxy Note 4 Converter, install and run it. Then load your non-protected M4V video into the program and start the conversion.
Tip: If you have the requirement of merging the all M4V videos together, you can check “Merge into one file” option to do it.
Step 2. Click the drop-down format list and choose the best format for Galaxy Note 4.
For transferring M4V to Galaxy Note 4, “Samsung > Samsung Galaxy Note(*.mp4)” is recommended here.
Some more helpful features of the app:
1. Settings- Click to set video resolution, bitrate, frame rate for different needs. (Note: The file size is based more on bitrate than resolution. I find that bitrate higher results in big file size, and lower visible quality loss)
2. Editor (next to “Add” icon)- click to set deinterlace, denoise, mute, volume up, trim, crop, etc.
For the propose of cutting out parts you don't need, select Trim option:
The "Trim" feature allows users to decide where to start and where to end when converting the selected clip, so that unwanted segments will be cut out after conversion.
Step 3. Click “Convert” button to start the conversion from non-protected M4V to Galaxy Note 4.
After the conversion, you can go to the output folder to find the converted video. Now you are free to import the converted non-protected m4v video to Galaxy Note 4 for playing.
Part I: Enjoy protected iTunes m4v files on Galaxy Note 4
Most iTunes videos are in M4V format while Galaxy Note 4 prefers MP4, the M4V format is the Galaxy Note 4 incompatible file format.
To move iTunes M4V movies to Galaxy Note 4 for playback, you need to both unlock the iTunes movie DRM and convert M4V to Note 4 friendly MP4 format. To do this, you need an all-in-one DRM removal and video converter. If you’re looking for easy to use, just check out Vidpie, which is an intuitive and stable DRM converter which can help you get rid of DRM protection from Amazon, Blu-ray/DVD Digital Copies, BlockBuster, BBC iPlayer, Napster, Zune etc.
And good News is that, now you can get both Pavtube Video Conveter Ultimate and VidPie, as a money saving bundle, only costs you $74.9, which helps you save $19.1. Just have a try! Now you can easily play all your m4v files (unprotected and protected m4v) on Galaxy Note 4.
- How to watch Blu-ray movies on Samsung Galaxy S Android
- How to move Blu-ray, DVD movies to Galaxy S4
- How to put and play videos, DVDs, and Blu-ray movies on Samsung?Galaxy Tab?
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Main Specs and Video?Playback Tips
- Copy DVDs onto Galaxy Note 7 for Viewing
- Convert DVD Sources to Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4/10.5
- Play DVD on Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
- Transfer Video, Music, Photo to Galaxy Tab A
- Transfer All Videos to Galaxy Note 5
- Rip All Pixar Blu-ray movies to Samsung Galaxy series tablets or smartphones