How to play iTunes movies on Nexus 6 and Nexus 9? Can I istall iTunes on Nexus device? Here you will find an easy way to sync and play iTunes M4V movies on Nexus 6 and Nexus 9.
Nexus 6 is the latest phablet-sized smartphone released by Google and developed by Motorola. Google Nexus 9 is an 8.9-inch upgrade to last year's Nexus 7 and a great introduction to Android Lollipop. Both Nexus 6 and Nexus 9 People are convinced to be perfect for movie playing attributing to their outstanding features.
Now if you plan to buy one and have rented some movies and TV shows from iTunes Store on your computer, how to copy these iTune m4v files to your Nexus 6 and Nexus 9 for playback since you can
not keep the iTunes M4V rentals for watching when they have expired?
As you see, the copyright of M4V files is protected by using Apple's FairPlay DRM copyright protection. To play a protected M4V file, unfortunately the Android devices have not get a license to
play DRM contents, which means DRM protected M4V movies will not play on the Nexus 6 and Nexus 9 Tablet, you need to remove DRM from M4V file first.
All you need is M4V to Nexus 6/9 Tablet converter. Here Pavtube ChewTune is such an ideal tool which adopts an innovative DRM decrypting technique which makes it possible to unlock iTunes DRM videos and convert both iTunes purchased and rented videos to Nexus 6 and Nexus 9 compatible and playable MP4 video format at fast speed and high quality.
By removing DRM protection from the iTunes movies, you will be free from all the restriction and able to keep the movie as long as you want. You can transfer your iTune movies to Andorid devices, sync iTunes TV shows to Xbox one, stream iTunes movie to Chromecast like Apple TV and more. Just follow the guides below to learn how.
View Pavtube Special Offer page, you can get a big discount, such as:
ByteCopy($42) + Vidpie($29) = Only $54.9, Save $16.1
Video Converter Ultimate($65) + Vidpie($29) = Only $74.9, Save $19.1
BDMagic($49) + Vidpie($29) = Only $49.9, Save $28.1
DVDAid($35) + Vidpie($29) = Only $49.9, Save $14.1
Or share Pavtube 2014 Thanksgiving Big Deal Page to get 50% OFF discount!
Here are few tips before starting the iTunes m4v movies to Nexus 6/9 Conversion:
1. Make sure that your computer is authorized for source videos, that is to say you can play the source iTunes M4V movies in iTunes.
2. Allow the audio driver installed during the Pavtube ChewTune installation.
3. Close iTunes before running the Pavtube DRM Removal Converter when converting iTunes M4V movies.
4. It would take as long as the source movie length for the whole DRM iTunes video to Nexus 6/9 conversion process since Pavtube ChewTune records source DRM videos in 1:1 video and audio quality.
The Steps (based on Windows Screenshots):
Step 1: Add iTunes M4V movies to the software(Mac version is here). After installing, Launch ChewTune and import your iTunes files (including the copy-protected music, movies, TV shows) to the program. Batch conversion is supported so that you can add multiple files to convert at a time.
Step 2: Select output format. Click "Format" bar and move mouse to "Samsung" column, you can easily find the profile of "Samsung Galaxy Note 4(*.mp4)". The output videos could also fit on Nexus 6
and Nexus 9. Also learn how to play iTunes video on Nexus 5, Nexus 7
(2013), Nexus 10, Nexus 4, etc.
Can click "Settings" to change the video encoder, resolution, frame rate, etc. For exmple, you can set video size to "1920*1080" to fit Nexus 9's 2048x1536 pixels screen resolution or keep
"2560*1440" to fit Nexus 6's 2560*1440 display.
Step 3: Start the conversion. After above steps, just hit the "Convert" icon to start converting iTunes M4V videos to MP4 videos for Nexus 6 and Nexus 9. Once the process completes, just copy and transfer the DRM-free MP4 videos to your Nexus 6/9 and enjoy the m4v movies with ease.
- Best Video Formats & Tips for Surface Pro 4/3/2/1
- Best Video Player Apps for Kindle Fire/Kindle Fire HD/Kindle Fire HDX
- Can I play Flash on Microsoft Surface RT/Pro Tablet?
- Is it possible to load TiVo TV Shows to Kindle Fire HD 7/8.9?
- Enjoy 1080p videos on Kindle Fire HD 8.9? Watch 720p videos on Fire HD 7?
- Download, Stream, and Tranfer Media Files to Amazon Kindle Fire HDX
- Transcode/Convert/Shrink HD Videos to Kindle Fire HDX on Mac 10.9 Mavericks
- Transfer ISO/IFO image files to Kindle Fire HDX on Windows 8.1/8/7
- How to Play HD/4K Videos on Sony Xperia Z4 Smoothly?
- Transfer HD Videos to Google Nexus 6/9