Learn the following pages to easily and quickly convert DVD movies to Western Digital Media Player supported video formats for watching on your HDTV.
Do you download high-definition movies and TV shows online and play them on your notebook? Do you ever wish you could watch those videos on your big screen HDTV without connecting your laptop to your home entertainment center? Well, Western Digital has the perfect product for you.
Ever dream to watch your precious DVD like Disney Movie Big Hero 6 2014 with the #1 selling and award-winning media players from WD? Such a delightful experience! In this article, you’re going to learn how to convert DVD movie to Western Digital Media Player supported video formats with ease.
Hot Search: Stream 3D Movies to Apple TV 4|Playable File Format for Apple TV | Roku Supported File Formats | Play MP4 Video on Roku
After multiple testing, I found out the best and easiest way to stream DVD movies into WD Media Player with the help of Pavtube BDMagic. It is considered to be the best DVD ripping software for Western Digital Media Player. With it, you can easily rip DVD movies as well as Blu-ray to WD Media Player compatible MP4, AVI, MOV video files quickly with excellent output video quality. Besides, you can freely choose your preferred subtitles for your DVD movie(Learn how to rip DVD with subtitles in detail).
Rip Disney Movie Big Hero 6 DVD to Western Digital Media Player with Subtitles Easily
1. Insert the DVD disc into your computer’s DVD drive and launch DVD to WD Media Player Converter(Mac version is here). Then click “Load DVD” to select and import the DVD files you want to rip to this program. DVD folder and ISO image files are also supported.
Tip 1: Because the subtitles are not hardcoded on the DVD video, so we can choose the subtitles which you want to keep. Just click the drop down menu after "Subtitles", force subtitle can be checked for output so as to help you to read the unknown language and fully enjoy the DVD movies.
2. Western Digital Media Player like WDTV supports a wide range of video formats, including MPEG1/2/4, WMV, WMA, AVI (MPEG4, Xvid, AVC), H.264, MKV, MOV, VOB, etc. Click Format and choose a
compatible video format as the output video format. Both HD and SD video formats are supported. Here just set H.264 MP4 for example.
Tip 2: By clicking the “Settings” button, you can modify the video/audio parameters to get a decent output videos for playing on your Western Digital Media
3. After all necessary settings, go back to the main interface and click “Convert” to begin ripping your DVD movies so that WD Media Player accepts them. When the ripping completes, you can click “Open” to locate the ripped video files directly.
After that, plug in a USB device to Western Digital Media Player, and you can use the included remote control to browse your content using either thumbnail or list views.
Tip 3: You
can connect the WD Media Player with any digital camera, camcorder, or portable media player that can be recognized as a mass storage device with a USB cable.
Here, choose your HDTV to connect with, then you can transfer and play your Disney Movie Big Hero 6 digital DVD content on your huge HDTV with ease.
With Pavtube BDMagic, you can also copy DVD Collection for using in HTPC and watching on XBMC, rip Blu-ray to HD Media Players and backup BD/DVD on iPad, Apple TV, PS 3, Xbox 360, Roku.
- How do I play DVDs through Apple TV on my HD TV via Mac?
- Play Internet torrents movies on Apple TV
- Tips and Guide for HD Video Streaming with Apple TV
- Stream Music, Video and Movies from iTunes library to Apple TV 4
- Plex on Roku and Rip Blu-rays/DVDs to Plex Media Server
- Roku 3 and NAS: No Sound when Play Ripped Blu-ray DVD from NAS
- My Ideal ISO Streamer: Roku 3 + Plex - Does This Exist?
- How to Watch YouTube Videos on Roku?
- How to rip DVD to Apple TV with proper settings on Mac
- Optimal Video Encoding Settings for Apple TV