This article offers solutions to solve Galaxy Tab S Amazon Instant Video playback issues, so that you can playback Amazon WMV videos or movies freely.
Amazon Instant Video is a hot place to buy and rent latest movies, many users choose to watch movies on Amazon Instant Video on computers. In this tutorial I will explain Amazon Instant Video streaming on most Android Tablets, using a Samsung Galaxy Tab S as an example.
To get this task be accomplished, two workarounds are introduced in this page.
First, Install Amazon Instant Video on Unsupported Galaxy Tab S:
Amazon Instant Video will only let you install the app to stream on Android phones, not tablets.
First you need to download the Amazon Shopping and Amazon Instant Video APK's which I have linked to below, the easiest way is to view this tutorial on your tablet and click the links to download
directly on your tablet.
Note: It's important to install the Amazon Shopping App first, then the Amazon Instant Video App after.
If you get a message stating install is blocked, like below, simply press settings and enable installation from unknown sources
After that you should be able to install both apps fine.
- Once you have the apps installed, log in to your Amazon account.
- Next navigate through the menu on the left and find the Instant video option.
- Then select it and you should be able to Steam video perfectly fine on your unsupported tablet.
This worked fine on a friends Samsung Galaxy Tab S, so i can only presume it will on other Android tablets not officially supported also. Try and see!
Alternatively, try a Amazon Video Converter for Android:
If you are familiar with Amazon Instant Video movies, you may already know that all Amazon movies are protected by DRM (Digital Rights Management), under this DRM protection you will not be able to copy and play Amazon Instant Video movies on unauthorized devices, so it means that you can’t copy and play Amazon movies on Galaxy Tab S directly.
But please don’t worry, here we have special DRM removal software for you- Pavtube ChewTune is powerful software which can remove DRM protection from purchased movies, such as Amazon Instant Video movies, iTunes TV shows, Blockbuster movies, Digital Copies, BBC movies, etc. and then you can convert these purchased movies to unprotected common videos for playing on any playable Android tablets, including Samsung Galaxy Tab S. Here is a review for you.
- How to watch Blu-ray movies on Samsung Galaxy S Android
- How to move Blu-ray, DVD movies to Galaxy S4
- How to put and play videos, DVDs, and Blu-ray movies on Samsung?Galaxy Tab?
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Main Specs and Video?Playback Tips
- Copy DVDs onto Galaxy Note 7 for Viewing
- Convert DVD Sources to Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4/10.5
- Play DVD on Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
- Transfer Video, Music, Photo to Galaxy Tab A
- Transfer All Videos to Galaxy Note 5
- Rip All Pixar Blu-ray movies to Samsung Galaxy series tablets or smartphones