Having issues when play Anime DVD with VLC on Macbook, Here is a Best DVD Ripper for player on
Macbook for you to take as reference.
“My source DVDs are all Anime shows. They are bought here in US. I need a tool which can help me convert the Anime DVD movies in MKV files on a VLC player with my Macbook. I imported the Anime DVD from the physical dvd drive, not the folder. I found the Pavtube preview window showed these lines in there as well. So, which is the top DVD Ripper for VLC player on Macbook? Any suggestion?”
Conceivably, VLC is the most popular as well as powerful free and open source tool in the market. If you have lots of Anime DVD movies, you may also consider playing DVD movies with VLC. Many people encountered this problems. Although it does not support DVD discs directly, there are indeed ways to get VLC to play DVD on MacBook. This article will show you how to use VLC player to play DVD free on MacBook.
As is known to all, nearly all the Anime DVDs in the market are copy and encryption protected and only few media players can play DVDs by automatic decryption. Here Pavtube BDMagic for Mac will do you a big favor, for it can handle conversion of various Anime DVD sources, as well as Blu-ray discs. Read the review.
Hot Search: Play Any Video on WMP 12 | Open MP4 Files with QuickTime Player | Kodi Supported File Formats | Play MP4 Video in Windows Media Player
Note: If you are using Windows and want to Rip DVD to VLC Media Player, you can refer to Pavtube BDMagic.
Below is a quick start on how to Rip DVD to VLC Media Player on MacBook
Step 1: Add Anime DVDs.
Run Pavtube BDMagic for Mac, and then click "Load disc" button to import the Anime DVD (including IFO, ISO, VOB files) to the converter. Now, you can also rip the latest Blu-ray and DVD to your iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPad Mini 3, Apple TV3, Galaxy S6, Surface 3 and other portable devices.
Step 2: Choose MKV as output format.
Click on the drop-down list of Format, and then choose HD Video>MKV HD(*.mkv) as output format. With this format, users can get best Blu-ray/DVD entertainment on VLC.
Tips: Besides, the built-in editor allows you to trim, crop, adjustment video effect, etc. to get the best overall video effects.
Step 3: Start Convert.
Click “Convert” in the main interface to start ripping DVD movie to VLC supported MKV format. After conversion, you can use converted MKV files and open them with VLC Media Player for playback easily and smoothly.
Now, you can enjoy your Anime DVD for playback on Macbook with VLC Media Player. Have fun!
- Ways of Watching 3D Movies with VLC Media Player
- Stream Local Video on Fire TV with VLC via USB drive
- How to Get AVI Files Played on VLC Media Player?
- How to Play MKV Files on VLC Smoothly?
- How to Fix VLC H.265/HEVC Playback Issues?
- Play Sony XDCAM EX MP4 Files with QuickTime Player on Mac El Capitan
- How to Fix AVI Files Not Playing with QuickTime Player 10 on Mac?
- 3 Ways to Play MKV Files with QuickTime Player on Mac
- How to Install and Run QuickTime 7 Pro on Mac OS X El Capitan?
- How to Convert Sony 4K XAVC S to MOV for QuickTime player on Mac El Capitan?
- Does QuickTime Play Blu-ray/DVD/ISO, MKV/MP4/AVI/FLV/WMV?
- 7 Essential Add-ons that you must download for Kodi Media Player
- Stream Supported and Unsupported Video from Kodi/XBMC to Chromecast
- How to Play 3D Blu-ray ISO Files on Kodi with 3D Effect?