In the following article, we can learn that best solutions about “HEVC x265 buffering playback
issue for Plex” forum questions with best quality playback.
Q: “ Can I play HEVC x265 via Plex? I have scoured the forum in the hope of finding some information on my issue, but have been unable to find anything so far. Apologies if this has already been answered somewhere. I would love to be able to encode some of my films manually to HEVC/H265 to save space but keep quality but it doesn't seem that Plex supports it yet?”
While, High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC/H.265) is the latest video compression standard that promises to deliver visual quality equivalent to H.264/AVC with up to 50% bitrate savings. In most cases, to get higher video quality and definition for playback via Plex. Are you still confused with the H.265/HEVC recordings on Plex? No good measures of watching H.265/HEVC videos smoothly to enjoy via Plex with the high quality? Here we can drop all the related troubles away!
Hot Search: Play Any Video on WMP 12 | Open MP4 Files with QuickTime Player | Kodi Supported File Formats | Play MP4 Video in Windows Media Player
Well Preparation: H.265 to iTunes converter---Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate
Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate is the highly recommended for transcoding H.265/HEVC video source for Plex. It is one of the firsts to provide an H.265 encoder/decoder for Windows and it ranks top on the H.265 converter application list.
With it, you can convert H.265 to H.264 MP4, MOV, WMV, AVI, MPG, FLV, M4V as Plex supported formats as with several mouse clicks as well as create H.265 video from non-H.265 videos. Besides, optimal presets for NLEs like Adobe Premiere Pro, Avid Media Composer, Sony Vegas Pro, After Effects to help you have smooth H.265 video playing & editing workflow. Read the review.
How to convert H.265 to play in Plex with ease?
STEP 1. Add H.265 videos
Run H.265 Converter program, go to the menu bar, select “Add Video” button to select the H.265 files you want to import. You can also directly drag the video files to the program for conversion. It supports batch conversion so you can import multiple files at a time.
STEP 2. Choose an output format you want
Click on “Format” bar, select any format you need from the drop-down profile list. You can choose regular video formats like MP4, MOV, AVI, MKV, etc. from Common Video. Or choose format from “HD Video” to get 1080p output. It suitable for Plex. If you would like to enjoy movies from Plex to your mobile phone and tablet like iPad, you can select a decent format like “iPad > iPad HD Video(*.mp4)” from the profile list comes with the software. Learn Plex Supported format.
1. Before conversion, you can go to the “Settings” to set the parameters for your movie. To compress the file size, adjust the parameters to be smaller.
2. Click Edit button and you can trim, crop or adjust the video with the built-in video editor to get the very part and effect of yoru original H.265 video as you want.
STEP 3: Start H.265 Video conversion
When everything is done, click Convert icon to start transcoding H.265 files. Once you’ve liberated your movie library on Plex, you’ll make it available for viewing on HDTV anytime, anywhere by streaming via Plex. Enjoy.
- Ways of Watching 3D Movies with VLC Media Player
- Stream Local Video on Fire TV with VLC via USB drive
- How to Get AVI Files Played on VLC Media Player?
- How to Play MKV Files on VLC Smoothly?
- How to Fix VLC H.265/HEVC Playback Issues?
- Play Sony XDCAM EX MP4 Files with QuickTime Player on Mac El Capitan
- How to Fix AVI Files Not Playing with QuickTime Player 10 on Mac?
- 3 Ways to Play MKV Files with QuickTime Player on Mac
- How to Install and Run QuickTime 7 Pro on Mac OS X El Capitan?
- How to Convert Sony 4K XAVC S to MOV for QuickTime player on Mac El Capitan?
- Does QuickTime Play Blu-ray/DVD/ISO, MKV/MP4/AVI/FLV/WMV?
- 7 Essential Add-ons that you must download for Kodi Media Player
- Stream Supported and Unsupported Video from Kodi/XBMC to Chromecast
- How to Play 3D Blu-ray ISO Files on Kodi with 3D Effect?
- Convert H.265 Files to Apple Prores 4444