This article mainly shows you how to rip and copy DVD to mede8er Multimedia Player for viewing on
HD TV smoothly. Read on to learn step-by-step instructions.
Mede8er High Definition Multimedia Player including MED1000X3D, MED800X3D, MED600X3D, MED450X2S, etc go the extra mile, and support a variety of formats 2D and 3D, along with HD AUDIO (lossless). The point here is, how about playing DVD on Mede8er? This article will shows you an easy way to convert DVD to digital file so that you watch DVD movies on your HD TV with Mede8er Multimedia Player.
As far as we know, Mede8er can't support DVD format but some single file format like AVI, MKV, MPG, MP4, MOV, WMV, etc. So to get DVD files onto Mede8er, you need convert DVD to Mede8er friendly format for playback.
In order to view DVD movies via Mede8er Multimedia Player, you’ll need to rip DVD to a playable file format like MKV that Mede8er can recognize. By googling best dvd ripping software to realize the conversion on the internet. I did just that and I picked Pavtube. I have boon using the windows version since last year, and after getting the Mac Computer, I decided to get the Mac version. (Read Top 5 Best Multi-track Blu-ray Ripper Review).
Pavtube ByteCopy for Mac is such a Blu-ray & DVD backuping/coping/ripping application to help you access and enjoy the new DVD movie on Mede8er Multi-Media player with best HD video quality by converting DVD to Mede8er suppported HD MKV format.
Download and install Top DVD to Mede8er Ripper:
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/bytecopy-mac/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-ByteCopy/3000-7970_4-76177783.html
Launch the program and add the movie you want to encode by clicking the “Load file(s)” icon on the main interface. You can see the chapter information of your DVD movies on the main interface after you loading to the program.
Then choose the output format. Click “Format” and choose “HD Video > MKV HD Video (*.mkv)” as below:
Methods to backup your DVD movies:
1.You can hit the Copy the entire disc icon on ByteCopy for Mac main interface and start DVD backing up process.
2. To backup DVD to lossless mkv on Mac, choose “Lossless/encoded Multi-track MKV(*.mkv)” from “Multi-track Video” for outputting.
3.If you’d like to copy only movie content and leave out the extras and commentary, the Directly Copy is exactly what you need, which copies Video_TS folder from DVD disc without extras.
The last thing you need to do is hit the “Convert” button to copy DVD to HD MKV format. Just wait a moment and then you can output the MKV videos and copy the result files onto Mede8er Media Player for watching. Have a fun of it!
- iMovie Does Not Accept .m4v Files on Mac Mavericks
- Edit YouTube Videos in iMovie/FCP/Premiere/Avid/Resolve
- Solve iMovie No Sound Problem When Play, Import, Export a Project
- Convert QuickTime .mov to iMovie on Mac OS X
- Convert GoPro Hero 3 footage to iMovie on iPhone for editing
- Stream 4K Blu-ray to Samsung UHD Blu-ray Player via Plex