Want to watch your favorite DVD movie via Seagate Wireless Plus? This article will the
best methods to rip and upload DVD to Wireless Plus with ease.
We travel a lot an have over 500 DVDs in hand, so I bought a 2TB Seagate Wireless Plus then my family members don't have to fight over the laptop for watching DVD movies. In fact, we can get together with friends and family to enjoy DVD movies via Wireless Plus, the question is: how to convert DVD for uploading to Seagate Wireless Plus?
Here what you need is to make use use of a professionally designed DVD to Wireless Plus converter to rip Seagate Wireless Plus video files. And Pavtube DVDAid would be your best choice, which can easily rip DVD movies to Wireless Plus compatible H.264 video, MPEG-4, and Motion-JPEG for video, and AAC, MP3, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4), Apple Lossless, A IFF, and WAV for audio quickly with excellent output video quality.
Besides converting DVD files, it can also compress a DVD to smaller file size, saving the space for your console if you need. In addition, the built-in editor allows you to customize your DVD videos to get the very part and effect you want with ease. I have tested it, now after perfectly ripping DVDs, I can get my DVDs uploaded to my 2TB Seagate with ease and freely watching on my mini iPads, 1 kindle and 1 nook. The equivalent Mac version is DVDAid for Mac. Just get the right version and copy DVD to Wireless Plus with ease. (Windows 10 or Mac Yosemite are supported).
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/dvd_ripper/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-DVDAid/3000-7970_4-76158510.html
1. Load DVD movies
First, insert your DVDs into DVD Drive, and then drag the DVD files to the program; Or you can get to "File" Menu, click "Load DVD" to draw into DVD movies you want to rip. DVD folder and ISO image files are supported as well.
2. Select Seagate Wireless Plus compatible formats
Click the Format bar to select output profile for your Wireless Plus, say "H.264 Video(*.mp4)" from "Common Video".
3. Convert DVD movies to Seagate Wireless Plus
After all necessary settings, you can just click the "Convert" button to start converting your DVD movies. After the conversion, click Open to get the output files for your Seagate Wireless Plus.
4. Connect Seagate Wireless Plus to computer for uploading
Now you can copy the converted DVD files to your Seagate Wireless Plus via USB.
Tip: Free apps are available across Android, iOS, and Kindle for download, and after downloading the app, users can view available wireless networks and select the Seagate Wireless. And content can be played in many different ways, via the Media app on iOS, Android, or Kindle Fire, via any browser, via Apple Airplay or to any DLNA devices via minidlna, which is built into the OS.
To play your converted files on your mobile devices, your just need to tap the movie file and play it. Now you have successfully carry your entire DVD media library with you with the Seagate Wireless Plus Portable Hard Drive. Just enjoy while traveling with your family!
Want to get more DVD entertainment? Rip DVD to your Nexus 6/9, iTunes 11/12 library or Drobo 5n and TV!
- Galaxy Tab S Video Tips – Play Hundred Videos on Galaxy Tab S
- Backup 3D Blu-ray on Plex server for Panasonic VT65 playback
- Top Blu-ray to PS3 Ripper - Backup Blu-ray in MKV for PS3 playback
- Watch 3D Blu-ray movie on Gear VR when lying on the sofa
- Rip Blu-ray/DVD movies to Seagate Wireless Plus for sharing
- Lossless Backup Blu-ray to MKV on Mac OS X El Capitan
- Backup live concert DVD with all titles preserved for wathing on Mac
- Backup Blu-ray/DVD to Media Streamer for Enjoying on HDTV