With the advertisement "The tablet that can replace your laptop" by Microsoft, some people
still strongly doubt that all the three generation Surface Pro will substitute PC nor iPad. But nevertheless, the Surface Pro 4 is far more better than the laptop, equipped with full-size USB 3.0
port, microSD card reader, 9-hour long battery life, Mini DisplayPort and stereo speakers with Dolby Audio-enhanced sound. Here we give the steps on how to watch DVD ISO/IFO movies with Surface
Microsoft Surface Pro 4 are really convenient and it is designed for an HD movie enjoyment. Though Microsoft designed the Video app for the Surface pro 4 and there are a lot of 3rd party video player apps to play various video formats, Microsoft Surface Pro 4 does not support direct playback of DVD ISO/IFO. There are two main reasons, the first is that Surface Pro 4 has no DVD Drive, the second is that the DVD ISO/IFO files are not read by Surface Pro 4. How to play DVD ISO/IFO on Surface Pro 4? To play DVD ISO/IFO on Surface Pro 4, you need to rip DVD ISO/IFO to Surface 4 supported video format first. Have you tried to find a DVD ripper tool to convert DVD ISO/IFO movie to Surface Pro to enjoy when traveling or on the move?
Hot Search: Best DVD to Surface Converter|Install Flash Player on Kindle|Play HD Movies on Surface Pro|Play Amazon Instant Video on Surface
If so, you come to the right place. Here we will show you an all-in-one DVD Ripper - Pavtube DVDAid Converter(windows version, supported by Windows 2003/XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 8.1/Windows 10). Pavtube DVDAid could backup DVD ISO/IFO and convert DVD to various video and audio formats including MP4, MKV, MOV, AVI, WMV, MP3, AAC, etc to let you enjoy DVD ISO/IFO movies on Surface Pro 3/2/1, or your other portable devices like iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3, iPad Pro, Galaxy S7/S7 Edge, Kindle Fire HDX, PS3, PSP and more.
Here we give a detailed guide on how to rip DVD ISO/IFO movie to H.264 MP4 to playback on Microsoft Surface Pro 4. Just follow and enjoy it.
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/dvd_ripper/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-DVDAid/3000-7970_4-76158510.html
How to Rip DVD ISO/IFO Movie to H.264 MP4 for playback on Microsoft Surface Pro 3/2/1 on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP
Step 1. Load DVD ISO/IFO Files.
Put DVD disc into DVD drive on your PC and then click "File", from its drop-down list, select "Load from disc" to import vob files to the program.
Step 2. Select output profile format.
Click "Format" bar, from its drop-down option, select "H.264 High Profile(*.mp4)" as the output format for watching on Surface Pro 4.
Step 3. Start conversion
Click “Convert” button and start DVD ISO/IFO videos to Surface Pro 4 compatible MP4 format video conversion.
After conversion, you can get the converted files by clicking “Open” button. Then connect your Surface Pro 4 to your computer and transfer the movie file into the device by USB. Now you can enjoying DVD ISO/IFO movies on your Surface Pro 4.
- How to Play Blu-ray/DVD Disc Movies on Surface Pro 4 Windows Mac?
- Play AVI (DivX, XviD) Video Files on Surface Pro 3, Pro 2 and Pro
- Transfer video, music, photo files to Surface 2 and Surface Pro 2
- Put/Move/Transfer Blu-ray and DVD ISO/IFO image files to Surface 2 or Surface Pro 2
- How to Enjoy and Play Blu-ray/DVD on Nexus 5X/6P
- Google Pixel C Supported File Formats and Transfer Video Audio to Pixel C
- Put MKV/AVI/VOB/ISO/Tivo/H.265 on Sony Xperia Z6
- How to Transfer Music, Video to Kindle Fire Tablet?
- Transfer 1080p videos and movies to Sony Xperia Tablet S
- How to transfer movie from Digital Copy to Google Nexus 10 tablet?