There is a lot of ways available for enjoy Blu-ray on Mac and the latest OS X El Capitan allows users to send their computer screen to HDTV via Airplay Mirroring with Apple TV 4. So below I will show you the way to enjoy Blu-ray on HDTV via Apple TV 4 on Mac OS X El Capitan. AirPlay Mirroring in OS X El Capitan takes advantage of the hardware video encoding capabilities of 4rd Generation Intel Core processors. Hardware video encoding allows AirPlay Mirroring to efficiently deliver high frame rates while maintaining optimal system performance.
Hot Search: Stream 3D Movies to Apple TV 4|Playable File Format for Apple TV|Roku Supported File Formats|Play MP4 Video on Roku
Requirements for AirPlay Mirroring in Mac OS X El Capitan
1. iMac (Mid 2011 or newer), Mac mini (Mid 2011 or newer), MacBook Air (Mid 2011 or newer), MacBook Pro (Early 2011 or newer).
2. Apple TV (4rd generation) with software update v5.0 or later. See How to update Apple TV software.
3. AirPlay Mirroring requires either a Wi-Fi (802.11 a/g/n) connection or an Ethernet connection to the same local network that your Apple TV 4 uses.
4.Pavtube BDMagic for Mac and Blu-ray drive (USB3.0 or above)
Turning AirPlay Mirroring on and off
If your Mac supports AirPlay Mirroring, an AirPlay Mirroring menu extra appears in the menu bar when an Apple TV is on the same network. Turn on/off mirroring by selecting an Apple TV from the AirPlay Mirroring menu:
Note: The AirPlay Mirroring menu extra icon is blue when AirPlay Mirroring is on.
Resolution matching modes
You can choose between two desktop resolution matching modes that let you select which display will have the best image. When AirPlay Mirroring is turned on, select a "Match Desktop Size" choice via the AirPlay Mirroring menu extra.
Match Desktop Size To: Apple TV 4
AirPlay Mirroring changes the desktop resolution to best match your Apple TV 4, resulting in 16:9 aspect ratio that fills the HDTV screen. This setting often produces the sharpest image on the HDTV.
Match Desktop Size To: This Mac
AirPlay Mirroring scales the contents of the desktop to fit on the Apple TV 4, leaving the resolution of your Mac's display unchanged. Use this setting for the sharpest image on your Mac's display.
Tips: Best Blu-ray to HD TV Ripper for Mac El Capitan–Pavtube BDMagic for Mac
From the abovementioned principles, a great number of blu-ray to HD TV Via Mac El Capitan converters will be filtered out. Only the elites meeting all the standards survive. Among them Pavtube BDMagic for Macstands out from the crowd and unquestionably becomes the best Mac blu-ray to HD TV Ripper. It has been upgrade the new Mac OS X El Capitan and helps to rip all of your commercial blu-ray to any HD TV from Apple TV 4 Via Mac El Capitan at lightning speed with high video quality. Read the review.
Free Download and trail Top Mac Blu-ray to HDTV Ripper:
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-ripper-mac/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-BDMagic/3000-7970_4-76177782.html
Great News!!! Pavtube Software officially released its 2015 Thanksgiving Deal. UP to 50% off is provided lasting to November 25. Don't miss it! And find more 2015 Thanksgiving Day, Black Friday Holiday Cyber Monday Crazy Promotion at Pavtube Facebook.
Download the Program to Rip Blu-ray to HD TV Via Mac El Capitan
Step 1. Load Blu-ray
Launch the best Mac Blu-ray to HDTV Converter and click icon like a disc to load your Blu-ray movie with BD drive to it. It’s free to select subtitles for output.
Step 2: Set the output format
You can choose the output format according to your TV brand in TVs profile. Here, we choose “Sony TV(*mp4)” as the output format for Sony HD TV.
If you like the playing 3D movies on HD TV from Mac OS X El Capitan, you can select format from “3D Video” option.
Tip: And click Settings bar, you can adjust the level of compression to suit the quality you want. Keep in mind the file size and video quality is based more on bitrate than resolution which means bitrate higher results in big file size, and lower visible quality loss, and vice versa.
Step 3: Start Blu-ray to HDTV conversion
Press right-bottom “Convert” button to get the process on. When the process is completed, locate the created movie by opening the output folder.
When the conversion finishes, click “Open” to find the converted video files. Then you can effortless transfer the video files to HD TV from Mac OS X El Capitan for playback on the go. And of course, as the common format supported by general player devices, you can stream this Blu-ray movie to your smart phone and tablet, too.
Now, you may have no issues on playing Blu-ray on HDTV via Apple TV 4 on Mac El Capitan, Just enjoy your time!
- How do I play DVDs through Apple TV on my HD TV via Mac?
- Play Internet torrents movies on Apple TV
- Tips and Guide for HD Video Streaming with Apple TV
- Stream Music, Video and Movies from iTunes library to Apple TV 4
- Plex on Roku and Rip Blu-rays/DVDs to Plex Media Server
- Roku 3 and NAS: No Sound when Play Ripped Blu-ray DVD from NAS
- My Ideal ISO Streamer: Roku 3 + Plex - Does This Exist?
- How to Watch YouTube Videos on Roku?
- How to rip DVD to Apple TV with proper settings on Mac
- Optimal Video Encoding Settings for Apple TV
- Stream 4K Blu-ray to Samsung UHD Blu-ray Player via Plex