If you have some rental blu-ray and dvd videos, but not for long periods. Is it possible for
ripping BD/DVDs that allows you to backup them onto media streamer for playing on HDTV with original quality without limitation. This article will be your answer.
Hot Search: Blu-ray to PS3 | Blu-rays to Portable HDD | Blu-ray to iPad Mini 3/2 | Blu-Ray to Kodi |
Do you get an all new HDTV only for watch Online Streaming videos from Netflix, YouTube, MobileMe, and Flickr? Have you ever imagine watch Bluray DVD movie you rented for watching on HDTV via media streamer?
Through a google search on the internet, I find Pavtube BD/DVD copying program- Pavtube BDMagic which can give you the best approach to convert and transfer Blu-ray/DVD to play on HDTV (review). I tried out other software product but found Pavtube is the easiest to work with. With it, you can remove the Blu-ray/DVD disc protection and copy source rental disc to media streamer with original quality for playing on widescreen HDTV easily and quickly. The mac version is BDMagic for Mac.
Full guide: Copy and Rip Blu-ray and DVD movies to HDTV for playing via media streamer
Free Download and trail:
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-ripper/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-BDMagic/3000-7970_4-75922877.html
Good News! To thanks for your continuous support, Pavtube Official Website and Pavtube Facebook are now holding the biggest sale for this Thanksgiving Day, Black Friday Holiday Cyber Monday Crazy Promotion with fantastic 50% off discounts and giveaway. Pay less to get powerful Blu-ray/DVD/Video Converter to build your own home media center on your becoming Christmas!
Step 1. Download and install the BD/DVD Backup Tool on your PC.
Step 2. Launch Pavtube BDMagic, and load your Blu-ray or DVD movie from disc drive to the app. Note you need to have an external Blu-ray drive if you want to rip Blu-rays. Keep Internet connected during importing.
Step 3. For playing Blu-ray and DVD on HDTV, I recommend MKV format, so that you can backup them on media streamer and watch the converted video on HDTV
Click "Format" and choose "Common Video > MKV(Matroska) Video (*.mkv)" as below:
Step 4. Click "Convert" in the main interface to start the conversion (batch conversion supported). After conversion, click "Open" which is below the "Settings" to find the converted video.
Now transfer the ripped MKV media file to your media streamer, and connected to your HDTV, just enjoy your Blu-ray/DVD movies on HDTV!
1. There are various output profile presets.
Many people like me own would love to enjoy movies and TV shows from physical discs to more than one mobile phone and tablet. You can count on Pavtube BDMagic because it offers so many output formats that you would find the suitable one eventually.
The general format is "H.264 Video(*.mp4)" from "Common Video" option.
2. If you have special requirements on target video, click “Settings” to customize video size, bitrate, frame rate and sample rate.
3. Pavtube BDMagic takes advantage of the NVIDIA CUDA technology and AMD APP technology, and the conversion speed can be increased up to 6 times faster than ever before. Moreover, it supports adding *.srt and *.ass subtitles into video and merge into one file for output.
- Transcode BD/DVD for streaming to TV/Projector
- Backup Various Movies to Watch on TV over LAN
- Streaming Videos from Windows 7 PC to DLNA-compatible HDTV
- Play 3D Movies on Gear VR through Oculus Cinema