Q:”I need a tool which I have complete overall so it actually does what it is meant to do. I
can use this “2016 top blu-ray ripper” to rip and convert blu ray with lossless sound. I have googled “DVDfab” but it does not work. The product does not do as intended. So, any good
Hot Search: DVD to Plex | YIFY videos to Plex | WTV files via Plex | VIDEO_TS files to Plex | HEVC x265 to Plex
Do you have met the same situations when backup blu-ray movies to Plex Server? Although Plex itself can’t play Blu-ray natively for Blu-ray encryption, there are many ways to rip Blu-ray to Plex supported formats. For users who just want a 1:1 conversion of each Blu-ray to watch on Plex and don’t care much about the storage, lossless MKV is definitely the best choice. However, Plex does not support the use of BD, IMG, Video_TS, BDMV, or other “disk image” formats in consideration for pirating issues and local laws. So how to bypass the main obstacle to ripping the Blu-rays with the copy protection that now sits on every disk?
To preserve the Blu-ray video and audio quality, backing up Blu-ray to Lossless MKV for Plex is the best choice. Here, Pavtube ByteCopy is an easy-to-use copy-protection removal which is special designed for ripping Blu-ray movies to lossless MKV to Plex so that you can play Blu-ray on PS4, Smart TV, Media Players, iPad Pro, etc. (Read
Hot Search: Play Any Video on WMP 12 | Open MP4 Files with QuickTime Player | Kodi Supported File Formats | Play MP4 Video in Windows Media Player
What’s more, it’s also a professional Blu-ray ripper which allows you to rip and backup Blu-ray movies to any video format you like. The output video can be played by portable devices, media players, HDTV, etc, which will give you best video quality. For Mac OS X El Capitan users, you can turn to Pavtube ByteCopy for Mac which can help you lossless Rip blu-ray to Plex via Mac. With it, you can rip and backup DVD and Blu-ray on Mac OS X El Capitan keeping high video quality.
Free Download and trail:
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/bytecopy/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-ByteCopy/3000-7970_4-76158512.html
Step-by-Step: to Backup Blu-ray to Plex with lossless MKV
Step 1: Load Blu-ray movie.
Free download Pavtube ByteCopy to your computer, install and launch it. Insert Blu-ray into disc drive which is well connected with the computer, click the “Load from disc” button in ByteCopy and browse to disc drive for importing.
Step 2: Choose lossless MKV as output format
To preserve multiple subtitles/audio tracks and chapter markers, lossless multi-track MKV for Plex will be a perfect output video format. Click the format bar to follow “Multi-track Video” ＞ “Lossless/encoded Multi-track MKV (*.mkv)”.
Step 3: Start backing up Blu-ray to Plex
Click the button “Convert” on bottom right to get down to ripping Blu-ray to Plex with lossless MKV. And after conversion, you’ll get/stream the converted Blu-ray in lossless MKV format for Plex. With Pavtube ByteCopy, you can easily backup Blu-ray to Plex with lossless MKV in just three steps.
Good News! Pavtube Bundles Dealsare coming! If you want to rip Blu-ray/DVD to Multi-track video in MKV/MP4/MOV formats for Plex and also want to convert BD/DVD/Video to playable videos, the following bundled software is your best choice:
ByteCopy($42) + Video Converter Ultimate($65) = Only $79.9, Save $27.1
- Ways of Watching 3D Movies with VLC Media Player
- Stream Local Video on Fire TV with VLC via USB drive
- How to Get AVI Files Played on VLC Media Player?
- How to Play MKV Files on VLC Smoothly?
- How to Fix VLC H.265/HEVC Playback Issues?
- Play Sony XDCAM EX MP4 Files with QuickTime Player on Mac El Capitan
- How to Fix AVI Files Not Playing with QuickTime Player 10 on Mac?
- 3 Ways to Play MKV Files with QuickTime Player on Mac
- How to Install and Run QuickTime 7 Pro on Mac OS X El Capitan?
- How to Convert Sony 4K XAVC S to MOV for QuickTime player on Mac El Capitan?
- Does QuickTime Play Blu-ray/DVD/ISO, MKV/MP4/AVI/FLV/WMV?
- 7 Essential Add-ons that you must download for Kodi Media Player
- Stream Supported and Unsupported Video from Kodi/XBMC to Chromecast
- How to Play 3D Blu-ray ISO Files on Kodi with 3D Effect?