Summary: Encounter troubles while playing AVI videos on Panasonic TV? This article
will teach you how to watch AVI videos on Panasonic TV from USB/DLNA Devices freely.
Nowadays it is convenient to put movies on USB flash drive and play on your TV via USB port. If you have lots of AVI files and a Panasonic LED, LCD or 3D TV, chances are you want to play MKV files on your TV. Have you ever met the same problems on 2016 Oscars AVI format on Panasonic LED/LCD/3D TV, but only find that Panasonic Viera Smart/LED/LCD/3D TV can not play AVI? Though Panasonic TV claims to support AVI formats, somtimes we still encounter Panasonic TV AVI playback problems. Some AVI files play nicely while others won't play on your Panasonic TV or AVI playback with no sound. So what's the matter? Don’t worry, in this article you will learn how to play AVI on Panasonic LED/LCD/3D TV through USB. Check out the reason and solution here.
From Panasonic official website you will know that Panasonic LED/LCD/3D TV can’t play all AVI formats. If your TV can’t read MKV files, you will need MKV to TV Converter to convert AVI files to Panasonic TV supported video format. MP4 is your best choice. In order to finish the task, here I strongly recommend the Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate<review>.
With it, you don't need to know what is the audio codec in the AVI format that'll be best for your Panasonic TV. You just need to choose the among the optimized presets for Panasonic TV and this program will do the rest for you. A while later, the video conversion will be finished and you'll be able to watch the awesome media content on Panasonic Viera/Smart/LED/LCD/3D TV without having to compromise on the quality. If you're runing a Mac, please turn to iMedia Converter for Mac(including El Capitan), which has the same function with the Windows version.
Hot Search: iTunes Movie on Panasonic Viera Smart TVs | DVD to Panasonic TV | Blu-ray on Panasonic Plasma TV GT60| 2015/2016 Top Deals on Smart TVs |
Make Preparation: Free download AVI to Panasonic TV converter:
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-video-converter-ultimate/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter-Ultimate/3000-2194_4-75938564.html
Note: Pavtube Offers 50% Coupons Blu-ray/DVD Tools for All Oscar Movies Fans on Facebook! - you can stream Blu-ray/DVD Fifty Shades of Grey, Bridge of Spies, Ex Machina, etc Oscars movies on Samsung/LG/Panasonic/Sony 4K/LED TV without using Blu-ray/DVD discs. Enjoy!
Other More features about This Professional AVI to Panasonic TV converter
* Besides converting AVI to Panasonic TV, it also can convert WMV, MKV, FLV, MXF, WebM, OGV, 3GP, FLAC, OGG, WMA, CAF, AU, etc to Panasonic TV
* Convert almost all types of audio formats to Panasonic TV like MP3, CAF, AIFF, AC3, M4A , Apple LossLess, etc.
* Trim or crop video clips and play your favorite parts on Panasonic TV.
* Add special effect to the videos you recorded and make them unique.
* Import or delete subtitles in the videos to your order, then you can watch them comfortably on your Panasonic TV.
* Convert your videos to other TV or portable devices...
Steps to Convert AVI to Panasonic Viera/Smart/LED/LCD/3D TV Friendly Formats
Step 1. Start AVI converter and drag the .avi files to the software interface. Or you can click Add button to import the video. You can add several videos for converting at one time as this video converter supports batch conversion.
Step 2. Choose the optimized format for Panasonic TV. Now click the Profile icon to reveal output panel. And and mouse cursor to TV and Players category to Select Panasonic TV as the output format. The optimized output format will contains the best video settings for playback on your Panasonic TV.
Learn>> HD TV Supported Video Formats | 4K TV Video Formats | Best Video/Audio Formats for Sony TV
Step 3. Before start the AVI conversion for Panasonic TV, you can click the Settings icon and adjust the video size, video bitrate, codec, frame rate, audio sample rate, etc parameters, so that you can get a decent video on your Panasonic TV.
Step 4. Click the "Convert" button to start and finish the AVI to Panasonic TV video format conversion.
After the conversion, connect the USB drive with computer and head to the destination folder where the converted files are stored; transfer the files to the USB drive then playback your AVI files on the Panasonic TV.
- Can I play MKV videos on my new Sony Bravia HDTV?
- Play Amazon Instant Video on Vizio TV with Best Quality
- Play H.265 video on Andoird TV for Playback
- Enjoy Blu-ray movies on 75 inch Samsung UHD TV through Plex
- Can Synology's .mkv files be used on my LG Smart TV?
- Play 4K Video on Sony HDR 4K TV via Plex Media Server
- Stream 4K Blu-ray to Samsung UHD Blu-ray Player via Plex