So, After you read this article you will get the best Blu-ray to Vizio 4K TV converter, and
you will know the easiest way to rip Blu-ray to Vizio LED smart TV supported format.
Q: Plex on Vizio can't find local server BUT....
OK, I know this has been posted here time and time again but I've got a little tweak to my situation...
- Vizio M series. Server Version 0.9.14.6, Plex 2.4.36 on the Vizio TV (it was 2.5.1 two nights ago so I don't know how the downgrade happened, I haven't found a way for force an update either). TV and Server are on the same wired network. Server and TV/Plex are signed in as the same Plex user. Everything works.
- Sign TV out of primary account and sign into secondary account that has access to a few of the libraries on the server that my main user is running as/with. "Media Server Not Found"
- Head over to second dumb-TV with a Roku hooked up to it. Sign into Plex as my secondary account, Everything works
- Jump on to my computer and sign into my secondary account on Plex.tv, Everything works
- Go back to Vizio TV signed in as secondary account, still Media Server Not Found
- Sign out of secondary account on Vizio TV and sign in as my main Plex account, Everything works
Hot Search: Play Any Video on WMP 12 | Open MP4 Files with QuickTime Player | Kodi Supported File Formats | Play MP4 Video in Windows Media Player
Has anyone run into a situation where a library shared with another Plex user cannot be found when the server hosting the library is on the same local network?
How to copy Blu-ray to Vizio TV and then play Blu-ray on Vizio TV via Plex Media Server? Since physical discs are always encrypted with copy protection, you can't simply copy your Blu-ray library to your Plex library and play the contents of disc on Vizio TV. If you're looking for Blu-ray entertainment on Vizio TV via Plex, you can rip the movies and TV episodes from Blu-ray to a Vizio TV and Plex readable file like H.264 video in an mp4 or mkv container.
Though Plex brings convenience to movie fans, we know to learn how to make copies of Blu-ray
collection from disks to computer hard drive beforehand. Now, let’s get our Blu-rays on Vizio TV/Plex usingPavtube ByteCopy. Overall, it is such a Blu-ray to Vizio TV ripper which is used and recommended by a friend of mine.
As alternative of MakeMKV, this BD/DVD ripping and copying tool is capable of ripping Blu-ray to MP4, AVI, MKV for Plex channel and
streaming to Vizio TV without no quality loss. And it’s easy to use and very stable. Best of all, it allows you to copy your Blu-ray and DVD in lossless mkv, with original structure or main movie
Besides, this software especially has a profile named “TVS” where listing the optimized preset format for LG TV, Samsung TV, Panasonic TV and Sony TV. This is very important for those who are not familiar with the TV spec. So you can easily transform Blu-ray to HD TV supported format with it for playing via Plex. Just download it and follow the steps below to learn how to do it.
Note: The equivalent Mac version is ByteCopy for Mac (Get it with 50% off on Pavtube Facebook). Read the reviews here.
Free Download Top Blu-ray Ripper for Vizio TV/Plex:
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/bytecopy/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-ByteCopy/3000-7970_4-76158512.html
Steps to Convert Blu-ray to Vizio TV For playback via Plex Media Server
Below is the detailed procedures on how to convert Blu-ray to Vizio TV and Plex supported format. And the screenshots are taken from the Windows version of Blu-ray Ripper. Please download the suitable version to your computer.
STEP 1: Load source Blu-ray disc
Insert Blu-ray disc into the BD drive. After you download and install this Blu-ray software on your PC, launch it. On the home interface, click the disc icon to import your Blu-ray movies. This Blu-ray ripper allows users to set subtitles for easy enjoying.
STEP 2: Set to output MKV container format with H.265 codec.
Click the "Format bar", choose Plex app for Vizio TV best playable format "MKV HD Video(*.mkv)" under "HD Video" main category. The open "Profile Settings" window, under "Video" panel, from "Codec" drop-down list, select "H.264" as the output file codec.
STEP 3: Adjust output aspect ratio of DVD movies.
Open "Video Editor" window, switch to and click "Crop" tab, click the "" icon on the right-bottom to swtich to the advanced mode, then you can choose the output aspect ratio such as 16:10, 16:9, 5:4, 4:3 and 2:1 from the drop-down list of "Display Aspect Ration".
STEP 4: Carry out the conversion.
One click on the "Convert" on bottom right of the main UI to start Blu-ray to Vizio TV conversion process.
When the conversion is completed, click "Open Output Folder" to locate the folder where the converted files located. Transfer converted files to an external USB flash, plug the USB drive into your TV's USB port, after successfully added the movies to Plex Media Server, you'll then able to watch them with Plex's beautiful interface on your Vizio TV.
Note: Much wonderful software bundled with ByteCopy will provide you more amazing experience in converting videos. Go to Money Saving Software Bundles to get special offer for more software, such as ByteCopy + Video Converter Ultimate = Only $79.9, Save $27.1, ByteCopy($42) + ChewTune($29) = Only $54.9, Save $16.1 and so on.
- Ways of Watching 3D Movies with VLC Media Player
- Stream Local Video on Fire TV with VLC via USB drive
- How to Get AVI Files Played on VLC Media Player?
- How to Play MKV Files on VLC Smoothly?
- How to Fix VLC H.265/HEVC Playback Issues?
- Play Sony XDCAM EX MP4 Files with QuickTime Player on Mac El Capitan
- How to Fix AVI Files Not Playing with QuickTime Player 10 on Mac?
- 3 Ways to Play MKV Files with QuickTime Player on Mac
- How to Install and Run QuickTime 7 Pro on Mac OS X El Capitan?
- How to Convert Sony 4K XAVC S to MOV for QuickTime player on Mac El Capitan?
- Does QuickTime Play Blu-ray/DVD/ISO, MKV/MP4/AVI/FLV/WMV?
- 7 Essential Add-ons that you must download for Kodi Media Player
- Stream Supported and Unsupported Video from Kodi/XBMC to Chromecast
- How to Play 3D Blu-ray ISO Files on Kodi with 3D Effect?
- Stream 4K Blu-ray to Samsung UHD Blu-ray Player via Plex