Summary: Here you will learn how to fast rip DVD to Gear VR compatible videos so that you can enjoy DVD movies on Gear VR via
Galaxy S7 Edge beautifully.
When you get a stunning Gear VR, you probably would like to watch your own movies like DVD on Gear VR in virtual cinema mode. This article is right for you to learn how to rip and convert DVD to Gear VR supported video file types use Galaxy S7 Edge. It's important to know that Gear VR supports most conventional file formats like MP4, AVI, and FLV.
Well, to rip DVD movie to Gear VR supported video, you need a DVD ripping tool. Pavtube BDMagic, a professional DVD movie converter, is the best choice of converting DVDs for Samsung Gear VR. The program is easy to use and can help you rip DVD to MP4, MKV, AVI, WMV, MOV, etc HD media formats. Best of all, this software allows you to fast convert DVD movies to 3D videos such as MP4 Top-bottom 3D Video, MP4 Side-by-Side 3D video, MKV Top-bottom 3D Video, which can be played on Gear VR via Galaxy S7 Edge perfectly. Read the review.
Free Download and trail:
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-ripper/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-BDMagic/3000-7970_4-75922877.html
How to Convert DVD to Gear VR friendly content for Galaxy S7 Edge playback
Step 1. Import DVD movie > Launch the professional DVD to Gear VR converter. Click “Load file(s)” button on top left corner to add DVD movie to it. Double click the video, you can preview the movie in the right side. For Mac users, you can turn to Pavtube BDMagic for Mac for Rip DVD to Gear VR via Mac OS X El Capitan.
Step 2. Select output format > Tap on “Format” bar and find “3D Video”, there are a lot of format options for you. “MP4 Side-by-Side 3D Video (*.mp4)” is recommended for Samsung Gear VR.
Tip: Click Settings to adjust the parameters like video codec, video bitrate, video frame rate, audio sample rate, audio channel. Content mastered at 1920×1080 compressed side-by-side 3D should be resampled to 1920×540 resolution full side-by-side resolution.
Step 3. Start to convert DVD to Gear VR > Click “Start conversion” button, the best DVD to Gear VR converter will start to work. Just be patient, it will not take you long time. After the conversion, click the Open to get the output videos.
Additional Tips: How to add and view SBS 3D video files on your Gear VR
1. On your MicroSD card file directory, navigate to Oculus > Movies > Your Movies.
2. Create a new folder within “Your Movies” and label it “3D”.
3. Import or move your SBS 3D videos into your newly created “3D” folder.
Once you have created your 3D content folder and imported compatible video files, insert your MicroSD card into your Galaxy S7 Edge (if it isn’t already), slide the phone in your Gear VR, and put the virtual reality headset on your head.
1. Navigate to Oculus Cinema from the main menu.
2. Navigate to “My Videos” from the Oculus Cinema content library menu.
3. Select the 3D video you wish to view (if you followed the above steps it should have a “3D” label in the upper righthand corner).
4. Choose the cinema mode to begin playback.
Now try Pavtube multimedia tools versed in converting videos (SD/HD/4K UHD), movies (3D), TV shows(iTunes), music videos, discs (2D/3DBlu-ray/DVD/ISO) of various formats to iPad Pro, iPad Air 3, iPhone 7/6S/6S Plus/6/6 Plus, Xperia Z4, Surface Hub and other latest 4K mobile phones & tablets for watching on the go or at home. (See Pavtube Products comparison)
Good news! Pavtube Studio has rolled out 2016 Mother Day’s great promotion for all its customers, just join our Facebook community,you can then enjoy up to 50% OFF discounts for our high-ranked Blu-ray/DVD/Video media conversion tool!
- Play iPhone MOV Video on Android Phone/Tablet
- Watch DVD Movies on Google Cardboard 2
- View 3D Movies on ANTVR Kit with Lenovo VIBE K4 Note
- Play 3D Movies on Gear VR through Oculus Cinema
- Playing ISO files on ZEISS VR One via Galaxy S5 With 3D Effect
- Turn Blu-ray/DVD into HD Digital Copies with A Smartphone