SUMMARY: Get the 30% off best blu-ray ripper for backup Blu-ray onto you NAS for Storage, so that you
can play your large Blu-ray collections on iPhone/Android Tablets for Summer holiday!
Something comes timely for the summer vacation. If the summer heat gets to be too much for your kids, why not grab some snacks and find some wonderful kids' movies to watch this summer to keep your kids cool but entertained. Have you enjoyed some excellent movies in the Summer Holiday? Planning to have a long trip on this Summer Holiday with your kids? Storing Blu-ray movies to Media Server, External Hard Drive, NAS benefits you a lot with a clean shelf, safer storage and more convenient management. You can watch these Blu-ray movies via NAS on your TV, Tablet, PS4 and other DLNA enabled devices.
Tips: For those who've owned these kids movies in Blu-ray discs, it's wise to take movie contents out of Blu-rays for on-the-move enjoyment with kids during summer vacation, Pavtube BDMagic is the ultimate choice and it is now on sale during the 2016 summer promotion. So if you are looking for more summer discounts and surprises, stay tuned with the Pavtube Summer Promotional page. Besides, you can buy a Blu-ray Ripper and Get Video Converter Free or just turn to Pavtube Video Conversion Tool for Only $9.9 page for save more money and convert your summer recorders to share with friends and lovers.
Here we have two versions for Windows and Mac users:
Bestseller Pavtube BDMagic for Windows/Mac with 30% OFF - Only $29.4
- 2D/3D Blu-ray Ripper + 2D/3D Blu-ray Copy + 2D/3D ISO Converter + DVD Ripper
- Bypass all copy & region protections
- Preserve the BD/DVD's original file structure by using "Copy the entire disc" function.
- Blu-ray and DVD Main title content copy
- Rip/Convert 2D/3D Blu-ray and DVD discs & ISO to various videos like MP4, AVI, MKV, MOV, WMV, MPG, FLV, SWF, etc.
- Rip and Encode Blu-ray and DVD to H.265/HEVC MP4/MKV
- Create 2D Blu-ray/DVD/ISO to 3D movies in Side by Side, Anaglyph and Top/Bottom 3 different modes
- Create playable video files for portable devices, game consoles, media players/servers, TVs, projector, VR headsets and more
-- Customizable video parameters and effect
- Customize Blu-ray/DVD with built-in video editor
- Fast conversion with NVIDIA CUDA/AMD GPU acceleration technology
Top 5 Reasons to choose Pavtube BDMagic
Pavtube BDMagic Review
Pavtube ByteCopy vs Pavtube BDMagic
Pavtube BDMagic vs Handbrake
Free Download and trail:
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-ripper/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-BDMagic/3000-7970_4-75922877.html
Sure you can download a free trial, follow this guide to give a shot. The trial version nearly works the same as retail version except the watermark.
Here is the main UI.
To rip a Blu-ray disc to your wanted format, you will need to get a Blu-ray drive firstly to make your computer recognize this disc.
Step 1. Load Blu-ray discs
Run Pavtube BDMagic, and click “File” ＞ “Load from dics” to import your Blu-ray discs. Here for backing up or converting Blu-ray discs, you need to install an internal or external Blu-ray drive to identify and read your Blu-ray discs.
Step 2. Three ways to backup your Blu-ray Discs for safekeeping
a. Full disc copy
Click icon to realize full disc copy which allows you to preserve Blu-ray’s original file structure without changing anything. Free trial version only supports 3-time full disc copy.
b. Directly copy
It can save 100% intact M2TS main movie from your Blu-ray disc without those promotional clips. Compared with full disc copy, it takes less time for conversion and occupies less space.
Click the format bar to choose “Copy” ＞ “Directly Copy” to start copy the main movie from your BLu-ray disc.
c. Convert Blu-ray discs to some certain format
If you want to convert your Blu-ray movies to some certain audio/video format for playing them on devices such as Apple media devices, Android smart phones and tablets, Windows media players, etc, try to convert them to corresponding format by clicking the format bar where you can find various audio/video formats.
Note:. Edit movie (optional). What if we don’t need the entire movie but to extract a small clip? Here is the edit function works for. Hit the pencil-like icon on top to enter “Video Editor” window, you are not only able to trim and crop movie, but also add watermark/text, remove/add audio tracks, add *.ass, *.ssa, *.srt subtitles, or adjust other settings.
After it completed, hit “Open output folder” icon in progress window to quick locate converted video file. Or you can back main UI and find the “Open” icon as well.
MakeMKV, DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper and Pavtube BDMagic Comparsion
|Input File Formats|
|Blu-ray Disc/BDMV Folder/ISO Image||√||√||√|
|DVD Disc/Video_TS Folder/IFO/ISO Image||√||√||√|
|Output File Formats|
|1:1 Full Disc Copy||–||√||√|
|Main Movie Copy||–||√||√|
|Select Desired Internal Subtitle Language||–||√||–|
|Enable Force Subtitle Option||–||√||–|
|Add External SRT/ASS/SSA Subtitle||–||√||–|
|Keep 5.1 Dolby Digtial Audio||–||√||–|
|Keep 7.1 Dolby Digtial Plus or DTS Audio||–||√||–|
|Video Editing Features (trim/crop/merge/split/crop/watermark/effect)||–||√||
Pavtube BDMagic is more powerful than MakeMKV, DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper. It can perfectly rip Blu-ray to any digital files and create backups of Blu-rays with two ways (entire disc copy and directly main title copy). If you have Blu-rays, no matter for wide streaming or just disc protection, Pavtube BDMagic can help you achieve all the goals.
- Transfer Blu-ray ISO to MP4 for Transformer Book T100
- Rip 2D Blu-ray/DVD to 3D SBS MP4 for Lakento VR glasses
- Rip Blu-ray to USB OTG With it All Compatible Devices
- Watch Blu-ray on Panasonic TV via Hard Drive
- Backup 400 Blu-rays to Portable HDD with USB 3.0
- Add/Upload Blu-ray files to Dropbox for Playing
- Playing ISO files on ZEISS VR One via Galaxy S5 With 3D Effect
- Put Blu-ray to Galaxy Tab S2 for Enjoying in Full Screen
- 3D Blu-ray to ATV 4 - Stream 3D Blu-ray to Apple TV 4
- Encode Blu-ray movies playback on Mac Mini HTPC with PLEX
- Play 2D/3D/4K Blu-ray on LG105UC9 with No Restriction n
- Three Methods of Lossless Backup Blu-ray on Mac El Capitan
- Copy/Backup/Shrink Blu-ray/DVD Movies to LG G Vista 2