SUMMARY: How do I play any HD and 4K videos on Galaxy Note 7? Which one is the best Galaxy Note 7 video converter?
And so on. If you have these question, you have come to the right place!
Galaxy Note 7 is expected to be powered with a 4600 mAh battery and that sounds pretty huge. The smartphone is expected to be powered with 6 GB of RAM and that also sounds too large but yes that’s what is expected from the company. It would be feature a 4K display while we are not yet confirmed whether the smartphone would be getting 4K recording capabilities or not. You can add some videos and movies to it for watching on the car journey. But not all videos are played on Galaxy Note 7 well. Here we will tell you the solution about how to play Blu-ray/DVD/ISO/1080p/4K video on Galaxy Note 7 smoothly.
Find >> Top Best Video Player for Samsung Note Series.
According to the video specs listed on the official Samsung Galaxy Note 7 page, Galaxy Note 7 supports playing video in the formats of MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, ASF, AVI, FLV, MKV, WEBM up to 30fps coded with H.263, H.264(AVC), MPEG4, VC-1, Sorenson Spark, MP43, WMV7, WMV8, VP8. If your video files are encoded with other codecs that are not supported by Galaxy Note 7, such as if your MKV is codec with DTS audio, your MP4 video is encoded in 60fps, etc. your files will not be played on Galaxy Note 7.
Hot Search: Galaxy S7/S7 Edge Supported File Formats|Play DVD Galaxy S7/S7
Edge|Sync Movie from Computer to Galaxy Tab|Play Video on Galaxy Tab
So in order to make you play Blu-ray/DVD/ISO/1080p/4K video on Galaxy Note 7 successfully, you can seek help from one professional Samsung Galaxy Note 7 video converter. It is called
Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate/Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac. Here is review.
As a recognized DVD/Blu-ray ripper and top video converter, Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate can rip any DVD, Blu-ray, ISO etc and convert various 1080p/4K video (AVI/MP4/H.265/MKV/MOV/VOB/MTS) to Samsung Galaxy Note 7 supported formats for nice playing. Besides, this powerful converter also can convert Blu-ray/DVD/ISO/1080p/4K video and movies to Samsung TV/Galaxy S7/S7 Edge. What’s more, it also can compress 4K to 1080p/720p keeping the original video quality. Now free download the popular Galaxy Note 7 video converter and learn how to play videos on Galaxy Note 7 perfectly.
Successfully Play MP4, MKV DTS, AVI, WMV, MOV, WTV, MPEG, DivX on Samsung Galaxy Note 7
Preparation: Download and Install Galaxy Note 7 video converter
1.Click to download Samsung Galaxy Note 7 video converter and install this program to your computer. The program is 100% safe and clean.
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-video-converter-ultimate/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter-Ultimate/3000-2194_4-75938564.html
2. HD video files like MKV, MTS, M2TS, MOV, AVI, FLV, MPEG, MPG, etc stored on your PC
Step 1: Import HD video files to the best Galaxy Note 7 HD Video Converter. Launch the top HD Video Converter for Galaxy Note 7. Click the button “File” to add your HD video files to it. If it is necessary, you can double click the each file to have a preview.
1. If you have several video files and wanna combine/merge several video files, you just need to tick off the “Merge into one” box.
2. If you wanna split your large MKV, MTS or some other HD files, you just need to click the “Split” button.
Step 2: Set output format
Click “Format” drop-down and choose appropriate format.
If your source video files are 1080p or above 1080p resolution, choose “H.264 HD Video(*.mp4)”from “HD video” category.
If your source MP4 files are 720p or lower resolution, choose “H.264 High Profile Video(*.mp4)” from“Common Video” category. And Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate offers optimized preset for Android phone including Samsung Galaxy phones. So you can choose the pre-loaded profile from "Android" or "Samsung" category.
Learn>> Put 1080p or 720p HD Videos to Samsung Galaxy Note Edge.
Step 3: Convert videos to Samsung Galaxy Note 7 supported format
Press on “Convert” button to start converting MKV, AVI, WMV, MP4, H.265, etc video to Samsung Galaxy Note 7 support MP4 or HD MP4 format.
After the conversion is finished, you can transfer and stream the converted video files to your Samsung Galaxy Note 7 and enjoy the videos. It’s that easy to play all kinds of video files on your Samsung Galaxy Note 7. This way also can be applied to convert various MKV, AVI, WMV, MP4, H.265, etc video to Samsung Galaxy S7 Active, Galaxy S7, Galaxy S7 Edge, Galaxy J3 Pro, Galaxy C5, Galaxy A9 Pro, Galaxy J7, Galaxy J5, Galaxy Tab A 7.0/10.1, etc.
Other Features of this Galaxy Note 7 Video Converter
Except for converting any video file to MP4 format to play on Samsung Galaxy Note 7, this video conversion program can do a lot more for you. Here are some features that supported by this fastest video converter:
- Download and capture web video like YouTube (read how to download popular YouTube video).
- Burn any kinds of video files to DVD with beautiful DVD menus.
- Add 3D effect to common video media files.
- Trim, crop, add watermark, change background color, insert subtitle to videos like a professional.
- Transfer videos to popular portable devices like iPad, iPhone, Nexus 10, PSP, Kindle Fire and so on.
- Convert media files between different video formats, output to 158+ formats.
ByteCopy for Windows/Mac- It can rip Blu-ray/DVD to lossless MKV keeping multi-track subtile/audio and all chapter markers for Galaxy Note 7.
BDMagic for Windows/Mac- The best Blu-ray solution to rip and backup any commercial and region-locked Blu-ray to Galaxy Note 7.
DVDAid for Windows/Mac- Capacity of ripping copy-protected and homemade DVD to Galaxy Note 7 for playback with suitable format.
Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate for Windows/Mac- Function of converting Blu-ray/DVD, 4K/SD/HD video in any format to play on Galaxy Note 7.
Pavtube ChewTunes- Record, convert both DRM-ed and non-DRM video and music to all popular video/audio formats in order to ensure free playback on Galaxy Note 7 for better viewing experience.
More Money-saving Tips:
ByteCopy($42) + Video Converter Ultimate($65)= Only $79.9, Save $27.1
Video Converter Ultimate($65) + ChewTune($29)= Only $74.9, Save $19.1
BDMagic($49) + ChewTune($29)= Only $49.9, Save $28.1
LATEST GALAXY NOTE 7 NEWS:
When does the Galaxy Note 7 come out? August 2, 2016
What’s new about the Galaxy Note 7? QHD screen, 256GB storage, Android N, Always-on screen
How much will the Galaxy Note 7 cost? £600-725
- How to watch Blu-ray movies on Samsung Galaxy S Android
- How to move Blu-ray, DVD movies to Galaxy S4
- How to put and play videos, DVDs, and Blu-ray movies on Samsung?Galaxy Tab?
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Main Specs and Video?Playback Tips
- Copy DVDs onto Galaxy Note 7 for Viewing
- Convert DVD Sources to Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4/10.5
- Play DVD on Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
- Transfer Video, Music, Photo to Galaxy Tab A
- Transfer All Videos to Galaxy Note 5
- Rip All Pixar Blu-ray movies to Samsung Galaxy series tablets or smartphones