SUMMARY:Can't play Video_TS files on Xbox One S 500G smoothly? If you wish to play Video_TS with Xbox One S 500G, read this
article to find out the best solution.
Xbox One S, the slimmer, slightly more powerful version of Microsoft’s eighth generation home console, is out in August with added features, 4K support for video and Blu-ray, and the ability to offer HDR gaming experience to players. If you have some Video_TS files ripped from a DVD disc or downloaded from the internet and still have the “Video_TS to Xbox One S 500G playback issues”? You can read this article will share the way to play Video_TS movies on Xbox One S 500G.
As we know, Xbox One S 500G only supports those common video formats such as MP4. Most HD videos and games are in TS and VOB format. It is essential to convert TS folders and VOB files to MP4 on your PC/Mac first, and then stream them to your Xbox One S 500G.
Hot Search: PS3/PS4 Supported File Formats | Xbox One S Supported File Formats | Play MP4 on PS4 Pro from USB | Play H.265 on Xbox One
Want to convert DVD Video_TS to Xbox One S 500G? Then a DVD converting tool is essential. Here, I recommend you to use Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate, which can convert almost all video formats, including DVD Disc, DVD ISO and DVD VIDEO_TS, to Xbox One S 500G most compatible H.264/MP4 format. Besides, you are allowed to adjust output aspect ratio, such as 16:10, 16:9, 5:4, 4:3 and 2:1 and to batch convert your videos to save your much time. Moreover, you can select one of the language subtitles you want to show in the movie. Here is review.
* Support NVIDIA CUDA and ATI Stream (AMD APP) acceleration technologies.
* It can even rip Blu-ray disc, Blu-ray folder, Blu-ray ISO etc.
* Cut off unwanted video parts and just preserve segment out of a complete movie.
* Remove black edges and unwanted area of image in original movie with simple operation.
* Separate one single file into multiple clips according to quantity, duration and output size
* Combine several videos and output as a complete movie with natural transition.
* Support adding .srt /.ass/.ssa subtitles into movies.
* Supported OS: Windows XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 8.1/Windows 10
Note: Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac is provided for Mac user, which supports Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan, 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.7 Lion, Snow Leopard10.6, Leopard 10.5. Now, just follow the entire progress about how to playing Video_TS onto Xbox One S 500G.
Free download and install:
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-video-converter-ultimate/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter-Ultimate/3000-2194_4-75938564.html
Steps to Play VIDEO_TS on Xbox One S 500G
Step 1. Load VIDEO_TS files
Download the best video Converter, install and launch it on your PC. You can directly drag and drop the files to the app.
Step 2: Set output format
Click “Format”, and follow “HD Video” ＞ “H.264 HD Video (*.mp4).” as the best output video format for Xbox One S 500G/2TB/1TB. Or you can choose " Zune/Xbox 360 Device >> Xbox 360 Video - Windows Media Video(*.wmv)" as the compatible MP4 preset with best video quality.
1. Click “Settings” on the interface and you can adjust the parameters including size, bitrate, frame rate, etc. to get a high quality of output files or a smaller files size.
Keep in mind the file size and video quality is based more on bitrate than resolution which means bitrate higher results in big file size, and lower visible quality loss, and vice versa. You can preview the size at the below chart.
2. Open "Video Editor" window, click "Crop" tab to remove black edges and unwanted area of images. Click the icon on the right-bottom to swtich to the advanced mode, then you can choose the output aspect ratio such as 16:10, 16:9, 5:4, 4:3 and 2:1 from the drop-down list of "Display Aspect Ration" for Xbox One S 500G.
3. Click the "Subtitle" tab in "Video Editor" window, check "Enable", then you will be able to add external SRT/ASS/SSA subtitle files to the video as hard subtitles.(Difference between soft subtitles and hard subtitles).
Step 3: Start to convert
Hit "Convert" on bottom-right corner to start conversion. When the process is over, you can find the converted files by clicking the "Open output folder". Now, you are free to enjoy VIDEO_TS on Xbox One S 500G.
- Remove Region Code from Blu-ray/DVD for Watching on PS3/PS4
- Stream DVD Movies to Watch on PS4 with Plex Media Server
- Stream Blu-ray Movies to PS4 Using Plex Media Server
- Streaming Media from PC to Your Xbox One
- Unlock Region Code from Blu-ray/DVD for Playback on Xbox One
- Fail to Play WMV Files on PS4, Solved!
- Stream H.265/HEVC to PS4 from USB or DLNA/Plex Media Server
- Play MOV Files on PS4 from USB Drive or Media Server
- Can PS4 Play 4K Videos or Downscale to 1080p?
- Fix PS4 Pro Not Playing MKV File Issues
- Stream 4K Video to Xbox One S via Plex