Summary: Many YouTube fans may want to upload their Blu ray to WebM and then put it on YouTube, so this guide will show you how to share your Blu ray to WebM on YouTube.
Nowadays, the maturity and stability of 3G/4G technologies brings innovation at digital entertainment, rather than carrying a Flip video camera, it is more feasible for you to use an iPhone, iPad, Android phones to capture the moment wherever you are, and then upload the footage straight to YouTube so that you can share with all of your friends around the world. However, despite the large number of digital devices, you probably have a movie you bought on Blu-ray/DVD format and would like to extract some clips off Blu-ray/DVD to put onto YouTube.
Before making YouTube videos about films you love, and as such need to rip Blu-Ray and DVD’s to edit them, you need to learn the limitation of YouTube:
Limitation of the Uploading Video Size
The videos that users try to upload to YouTube may be rejected for many reasons, and first comes the YouTube video size. YouTube allows standard accounts to upload videos up to 2 gigabytes, equivalent to HD video with lengths of less than 10 minutes. YouTube upload size limit is waived for partnership accounts.
Tip: If your video is too large to be uploaded to YouTube, you can just take advantage of a lu-ray to YouTube Converter to compress your video into video formats with smaller size like FLV, MP4, AVI, 3GP, etc.
Limitation of the Uploading Video Length
Following the YouTube video size limit comes the limit of YouTube video length. Since 2010, YouTube has increased its allowed video length to 15 minutes. This move is to match up with 2 gigabyte YouTube size limit as well as to respond the most-asked request from users. However, no length restrictions are set for partnership accounts who can freely upload videos of any size and length to YouTube.
Tip: A good Blu-ray to YouTube Converter can also help you cut and trim your video into the ideal length for YouTube while keep all the highlights as you want.
Limitation of the Uploading Video Formats
Even if both your size and length of the YouTube videos are within the limits, you may sometimes still be rejected when you upload video to YouTube. Only a few video formats can be uploaded to YouTube. Before uploading video to YouTube, you shall make sure if the video is well compatible with YouTube. Below are the formats supported by YouTube:
• MP4 (a multimedia container format standard specified as a part of MPEG-4)
• FLV (Flash Video, a kind of video format )
• AVI (Audio Video Interleaved, a kind of video format)
• MOV (the QuickTime multimedia file format)
• 3GP (a multimedia container format defined by the Third Generation Partnership Project for 3G UMTS multimedia services.)
• MKV (an free container format that holds an unlimited number of video, audio, picture, or subtitle tracks in one file)
• MPEG (the Moving Picture Experts Group, a kind of video format)
• WMV (Windows Media Video)
• SWF (Shockwave Flash)
Note: MP4 is suggested by YouTube as the best video format which can produce the best video quality and can easily meet the YouTube upload size limit.
Best Blu-ray Ripper to Make YouTube Video from Blu-ray/DVD
Pavtube ByteCopy is a complete Blu-Ray/DVD ripping utility with a fully functioning video converter processor that allows you to remove protection restrictions on Blu-ray and DVD and convert the Blu-ray/DVD movies into YouTube readable file format and other kinds of common file format. Apart from converting Blu-ray/DVD to FLV, MP4, etc video for YouTube, it also can allow you to adjust the video size and trim the video length to meet the YouTube limitation. You can learn its main features in the ByteCopy review.
Free download and install:
Steps to Rip Blu-ray/DVD to YouTube
Step 2. Load the Blu-ray/DVD discs.
Insert your target BD discs with BD drive, then click “File” to load the BD/DVD titles/chapters to this program.
Step 3: Edit Movies (Settings).
After you load the BD/DVD discs. Click "Edit" button to customize your BD/DVD movies!
-Crop off the black edge and adjust the size of video play region to fit for YouTube.
- Watermark your video by adding Text or Picture watermark, also owns the way to adjust the watermark position in Vertical, Horizontal angle. It allows you to choose the color and the type of your text, even adjust the watermark Transparent.
- trim any segment of your DVD movies exactly by setting the Start and End Time or drag the slide bar.
- adjust video effect: Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Hue, Volume.. For your adjusting video convenience, you are able to preview the original video and output video quality at the same time.
Step 4: Choose output format.
Extend the pull-down menu Formate, and then find the "Common Video" and select "WebM Video Format (*.mp4)" as output format.
Step 5. Start BD/DVD to YouTube conversion.
Click "Start" to begin BD/DVD to YouTube video ripping/converting. The converting progress bar shows you how much of the encoding is completed.
Step 6. Upload the new file ripped from BD/DVD to YouTube.
1. Open YouTube and log into your YouTube account.
2. Click on the "Upload Videos" icon in the upper right corner of the YouTube home page.
3. Click the "Browse" button to open a selection window where you select the videos ripped from Blu-rays.
4. After that, there will appear a relevant field where you can title, describe and tag your video, select the appropriate category and language for your video.
5. On the next page, you'll be able to specify the privacy settings (public or private) and upload video files to YouTube.
- [Debugging] – YouTube Videos Not Playing On OnePlus 3 In 1080p Resolution
- Extract MP3 From YouTube With Best YouTube To MP3 Converter
- Top 5 Free Youtube Video Converter Reviews
- Convert DJI Phantom 4 4K Recording To Upload To YouTube/Vimeo/FaceBook
- Rip Blu-ray with 5.1 Surround Sound for Netgear NeoTV(NTV300S/NTV300/NTV300SL)