Summary: If you want to convert video and audio files with WinFF on macOS Sierra, you will get disappointed cause WinFF isn't compatible with macOS Sierra. To convert video on macOS Sierra, you need a WinFF Alternative for macOS Sierra.
WinFF is a GUI for the command line video converter, FFMPEG. It will convert most any video file that FFmpeg will convert. For example: you can convert your camera, phone, and internet videos into videos for multiple phones, websites, and media players. However, WinFF only can be run on Windows and Linux. If you are running a Mac operating macOS Sierra system, you need yo get a WinFF alternative for macOS Sierra to help you convert video and audio files.
Best WinFF Alternative on macOS Sierra
Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac is an ideal WinFF for macOS Sierra Alternative, which can convert all the video and audio formats that WinFF supports. Moreover, this powerful WinFF Alternative for macOS Sierra has much easier to use inferface, supports much more output video and audio format, features more advanced editing function than WinFF. It also has Windows version which is also an ideal alternative to WinFF for Windows.
- Fullly compatible with macOS Sierra and all Mac OS X version like El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks, Mountain Lion, Lion, Snow Leopard, Leopard, and Tiger.
- Convert all kinds of video formats including Apple Prores, AVCHD, XAVC, R3D, MXF, MVI, MOD, TOD, AVI, WMV, ASF, MPEG, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, WTV, DVR-MS, MKV, BIK, 3GP, VOB, RMVB, TS, WebM, OGV, FLV, F4V, SWF, MP4, MOV, DV, and etc.
- Convert various audio formats like FLAC, OGG, 3GA, APE, CAF, DTS, AC3, AAC, WMA, WAV, MP3, AIFF, Apple Lossless ALAC, M4A, AU, RA, SHN, VOC, QCP, AMR, MPC, and AWB etc.
- Extract audio from video files, remove/mute audio from video, replace audio in video.
- Backup Blu-ray and DVD to Mac hard drive or convert Blu-ray/DVD to digital files.
- It also provides preset for iPad, iPhone, iPod, Apple TV, Android, Samsung Galaxy, Motorola, PS3, PSP, Xbox, Windows phone, Mobile, and etc.
- Editing function like trim, crop, rotate, merge, split, effect, watermark, subtitles; adjust video or audio parameters like bitrate, size, volume, channel, frame rate and etc.
Note: Now, Pavtube Studio is wowing holiday shoppers with spectacular Christmas gifts: 20% off digital coupons for Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac supporting lifetime free upgrade have been dished out. You have enough time to consider it about cause the Christmas Promotion and Year-End Deal will go along with from today to Feb 6, 2017.
How to Use WinFF Alternative for macOS Sierra?
Step 1: Import video files
Launch the video Converter for macOS Sierra. You can directly drag local videos into the program window or click "File" button in the bottom left to import video files. You also can load Blu-ray and DVD movies.
Step 2. Choose macOS Sierra friendly format
Click "Select Format" bar and select "MOV" or "MP4" from the "Format > Video" or "Format > HD Video", which are fully compatible with macOS Sierra and Quick Time.
P.S. This Video Converter for macOS Sierra also helps you to convert videos to mobile devices/VR/TV/Editors/Game Console supported formats. With it, you even can rip 3D Blu-ray to Google Daydream VR, PS VR, HTC Vive, Oculus Rift CV1, etc.
Click "Edit" button to:
- Trim video footage
- Remove black boards of the video file;
- Add watermark, logo, artistic effect, or subtitles;
- Rotate video files vertical, horizontal or 90 clockwise;
Click "Setting..." button to:
- Adjust video codec, size, bitrates, frame rate,;
- Adjust audio codec, bitrates, sample rate, channels.
Step 3: . Start converting video on macOS Sierra
In the end, you just need to click the "Convert" button start the video conversion on macOS Sierra. When the converting process ends, you can open output folder to check and play converted videos on your macOS Sierra.