Outline: This article describes the best MKV to iTunes video converter for playing MKV on iTunes smoothly.
iTunes is used to play, download, and organize digital downloads of music and video (as well as other types of media available on the iTunes Store) on personal computers running the macOS and Microsoft Windows operating systems. The iTunes Store is also available on the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. Maybe you have downloaded some videos in .mkv format. Want to import them for playing on iTunes library? Unfortunately, iTunes only support MOV, MP4 or M4V format. This article shares one solution for playing MKV on iTunes perfectly.
Best Solution to Convert and Import MKV to iTunes on Mac
Since iTunes only accepts MOV, MP4, and M4V formats, to convert MKV and add to iTunes and then transfer to iPad and other iOS devices, you will need an omnipotent video converter that can convert MKV to iTunes compatible formats. Pavtube iMedia Video Converter for Mac is just such a video converter you need, which comes with super high conversion speed and keep the output files in good quality simultaneously. If you running a Windows computer and looking for a solution for converting file format from MKV to pretty much any other video file, please check out Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate.
|Torrent movies to iTunes||DVD to iTunes||MP4 to iTunes|
Get the Best MKV to iTunes Video Converter:
- Easily convert MKV to iTunes compatible formats, such as M4V, MP4, MOV, etc.
- Easily convert MKV videos so as to play them on various devices, including iPhone, iPad, Android phones, etc.
- Allow you to complete the conversion process with three simple clicks.
- It also works with over 250 audio and video formats and DVD, Blu-ray.
- It does not lose quality when it converts MKV video.
- It allows you to edit your MKV videos before converting to iTunes format.
- Three simple steps to complete the conversion process.
- Fully compatible with macOS 10.12 Sierra, 10.11 El Capitan, 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion and 10.7 Lion.
How to Convert MKV to iTunes supported video on Mac
1. Simply drag and drop your wanted MKV files to this program.
2. Click the format icon in the "Format" pane, open the output format drop-down list, and then select M4V from the "Format">" Common Video" or "HD Video" category. When you choose M4V, MP4 as outupt format.
3. Now, you need to press the "Convert" button on the bottom-right corner of this app's interface to convert MKV to an iTunes compatible format. Look, this Video Converter is performing MKV to iTunes conversion, with the percent complete and remaining time showing. You can let this app run in the background. When the conversion is done, just import the converted files to iTunes for enjoyment.
After running iTunes, go to import the output files to iTunes. It's done. Have a try.
- Convert MKV to QuickTime on macOS Sierra
- 2 Quick Ways to Convert MKV to MOV - Perfect for iPhone and iPad
- Top 5 Free Online MKV Converter
- Why convert M4V to MP4, any more information?
- Mac: No Audio When Play MKV on Kodi 17
- Alternative to Handbrake of MKV to MP4 with TrueHD 5.1