Tricks for Play Blu-ray Movies on Media Player Classic-Homecinema
If you have massive Blu-ray movies and wanna play them with Windows Media Player, What should you do? 'Windows Media Player cannot play this Blu-ray disc' error message is still possible to pop up when you play BD movies with it because of incompatible BD decoder, copy protections and region codes built-in Blu-ray discs or other reasons. To rip commercial Blu-ray discs protected by Walt Disney Pictures, Warner Bros., Paramount Pictures, Universal Studios, and Sony Pictures, a professional Blu-ray ripper - Pavtube ByteCopy can handle this problem. Ripping BD to Windows Media Player Classic supported formats could be the best choice. But before we get to start it, we still have to know some information as below.
MPC Homecinema Supported Decoding:
MPEG-1, MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 playback. Media Player Classic is capable of VCD, SVCD and DVD playback, without the need to install any additional software or codecs.
MPC Home Cinema also has H.264 and VC-1 with DXVA support, DivX, Xvid, and Flash Video formats is available in MPC HC. MPC can also use the QuickTime and the RealPlayer architectures. Media Player Classic supports native playback of OGM and Matroska container formats.
MPC Homecinema Supported Video, Audio and Image File Formats:
WAV, WMA, MP3, OGG, SND, AU, AIF, AIFC, AIFF, MIDI, MPEG, MPG, MP2, VOB, AC3, DTS, ASX, M3U, PLS, WAX, ASF, WM, WMA, WMV, AVI, CDA, JPEG, JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP, D2V, MP4, SWF, MOV, QT, FLV
To play commercial Blu-ray movies on MPC Homecinema, Pavtube ByteCopy could help you remove BD copy protections and convert BD to MPC-HC supported video/audio formats as above. But, you may think about "Is Pavtube ByteCopy the best one?", "Should I try?"... If you don't try, how could you know if Pavtube ByteCopy is the best one? We have listed some reasons as below, keeping reading.
Why Pavtube ByteCopy Is Recommended?
- To be first, Pavtube ByteCopy has powerful ability to baypass copy and region pretection on a commercial Blu-ray disc. Blu-ray disc encryption frequently changes and becomes harder to crack, Pavtube ByteCopy also keep up with times which has alreadly upgrade with support for MKB61, and grants you to break all the latest protection from BD movies.
- Secondly, versatile copy gives you the flexibilty to rip Blu-ray to different media types for different usage. To be exact, you can rip and convert Blu-ray discs to MOV, WAV, AVI, WMV, MP4, etc, for playback on MPC Homecinema, iPhone7 Plus, iPad, Samsung Galaxy Note 8, ASUS Transformer 3 Pro, and more.
- Thirdly, lossless copy Blu-ray to multi-track MKV format to help you preserve Blu-ray 5.1 or 7.1 surround sound or other popular multi-track formats such as MP4, MKV, MOV for viewing on MPC Homecinema with multiple audio tracks and channels.
- Finally, Pavtube ByteCopy offers no video quality loss after ripping process and the converted video file is of a similarly high quality. Furthermore, this all-in-one supplies video customization function, you can trim or cut video to remove the unwanted segments from a video, add watermark, insert subtiltes...more features are waiting for your exploratin,
- Ps: This program also has Mac version - Pavtube ByteCopy for Mac, and both of them are friendly to everyone, even you are a greenhand.
How to Rip Blu-ray to Media Player Classic-Homecinema on Windows
Step 1: Load Blu-ray disc into the program.
Download this smart assistant on your computer, after installation and open it. Click "File" > "Load from disc" to load commercial Blu-ray disc with region protection to the application.
Step 2: Select Media Player Classic-Homecinema supported video format as output file format.
I: Click "Format" bar on the main interface, after swimming in its drop-down list, then navigate to "HD Video", select "H.264 HD Video(*.mp4)". Or you can choose other MPC Homecinema supported video format like above show you.
Tip: If you want to copy the entire disc, to make it simple, you can import the Blu-ray disc and click the "Copy the entire disc" button.
II: Set Blu-ray subtitles.
Click the drop-down list of "Subtitles" on the main interface to select desired subtitles. You will see the subtitles you select into the Blu-ray movies on the "Preview" window.
Tip: If you tick "Forced subtitles", that means you will see the subtitles only when actors are speaking languages different from the subtitle language that you selected before.
III: To get a higher level enjoyment on Media Player Classic-Homecinema, you can flexibly tweak video Codec, Size, Bitrate, Frame Rate, Audio Codec, Sample Rate, etc at the "Settings" window, such as reducing Blu-ray video size, just change resolution(pix) from 1080p to 720p.
This is the unique feature of Pavtube ByteCopy. There are three multi-track output formats available for you to choose from – Lossless/encoded Multi-track MKV, Multi-track MP4, and Multi-track MOV. Once you choose the format, you can not do any editing function.
Then you can adjust multi-track settings. Click "Settings" window on the main interface and pop up the "Multi-task Settings", here you can check or unckeck video/audio channels as you like.
Step 3: Start Blu-ray to Media Player Classic-Homecinema conversion process.
Start Blu-ray to Media Player Classic-Homecinema ripping process by htting the "Convert" button on the main interface. Just wait for a second, after conversion you can click "Open" and pop up the folder with converted file.
After you have done all this, it is time to watch BD movies on Media Player Classic-Homecinema at will. If you are a good learner, you will find more functions of this program, and all those are beyond your imagination.
Any Product-related email@example.com